MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER, MOVEMENT CAMPAIGNS
We’re looking for a hands-on co-creating, Project Manager for our Marketing and Movement Team at Good Money. Your mission in this role is to be the glue that holds all the various moving pieces fit together to pull off complex movement activations. Part of our mission at Good Money is to galvanize our community to take action in the world and create tangible change. We're organizing movements that will bring groups together in thousands of locations across the country on the same day to transform the world for the better. You will utilize your incredible organization and time management skills to ensure every different person and aspect of the campaign has what they need to succeed. As the bridge between all things, you will leverage your deep PM experience and expertise.
It will be important that you already have familiarity with PM tools like Asana, Basecamp, Trello, Wrike, etc. You will be responsible for owning, tracking, and dispersing tasks within various projects using our PM system.
You will also focus on creating an ideal activation model for replication. By developing our new playbook, you will unlock immense potential for exponential growth as we scale towards launching multiple Good Movements a year in the future.
This is an incredible opportunity for you in a role that sits where digital meets grassroots activism. You will be successful if you are a computer savvy people-person who is energized by working with people and also thrives working a lot through you computer.
This role is not for the meek. You will be given guidelines for what success could look like, then trusted with autonomy and will be expected to execute quickly with exceptional quality. You’ll roll up your sleeves alongside team members to dedicate the effort and energy to produce top scale work.
And you’ll always be down to take risks and thrive on feedback and critique.
WHO YOU ARE: A/n...
- Exceptional, Well-Rounded Project Manager. You have 3-5 years of stellar experience in Project Management in grassroots organizing, campaigns, political movements, startups, or similar.
- Strategic Organizer. Organization comes naturally to you - you are a planner and revel in the details. You have an eagle eye for details and are incredibly organized. You hold yourself, as well as your team, to incredibly high standards.
- Natural People Person. You’re known for earning trust quickly. People are drawn to you because of your warmth and genuine interest in helping others to succeed.
- Informed Decision Maker. You’re curious and excited to dive into data to identify problems, answer questions, and tell stories to enable decision making and support team objectives. You believe in promoting and maintaining high standards for yourself and those around you.
- Resourceful Self-motivator. You’re collaborative but can work independently and don’t need hand-holding. You’re able to dive in deep and get things done quickly.
- Excellent Communicator. You’re an incredible active listener and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Adaptable Optimizer. You’ve worked in a fast-paced environment and can navigate ambiguity. You don’t let hiccups upset you. You know things can change quickly and are always looking on the bright side.
- 100% Mission-Aligned Team Player. You’re known for your humility, empathy, and integrity. You’re committed to creating positive impact and are eager to use your expertise for a mission you believe in.
HERE'S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Legacy - Your impact in this role
- You’ll gain immense pride in not only the quality of your work but also the direct impact your work will have on millions of users.
- You will join an incredibly talented team all whom are dedicated to setting you up to grow and to best practices across org development and leadership — helping us achieve our goals together.
- You’ll join a small 40-person well-oiled machine that has garnered significant traction and is poised to disrupt the ancient extractive banking industry.
Mastery - The growth and development you will experience
- You will further develop your ability to thrive in a rapidly-growing, fast-paced environment.
- You will hone your craft, strengthening your PM skills, and your personal portfolio.
- You’ll have an opportunity to collaborate with some of the best in their fields -- all whom are incredibly dedicated to producing the best work of their careers and encouragingly pushing each other to do the same.
Freedom - The tangible and intangible perks of this role
- You will work with a great amount of autonomy on an enthusiastic, multidisciplinary team of people with diverse backgrounds.
- You will receive a competitive salary and premium benefits package, generous time off, parental leave, off-sites with the team, and the option to work from several locations.
FEEL RIGHT FOR YOU? THROW YOUR HAT IN THE RING!