We’re looking for an innovative digital organizer / manager to join our rapidly growing team as a core member of this new kind of company. This is a unique opportunity to join a small 40-person well-oiled machine that has garnered significant traction and is poised to change the landscape of a centuries-old industry.
Our intention is to build more than a traditional digital community. To succeed in our mission of reshaping the financial system in service of people and planet, we must create a movement. Your mission will be to grow, engage and nurture our digital community through creative, empathetic and informative direct communications, innovative content and evocative campaigns. You'll help lead the strategy, planning and execution of digital community engagement initiatives that enroll users in the higher purpose of our platform and, in the process, grow the movement.
You're a poet at heart, and understand the power of precise, beautifully crafted language to reveal the world as it really is - a diverse and complex web that unites us all. As the world is full of dualities, you are also pragmatically data-driven - gathering and leveraging insights to improve your work.
You live to connect in the digital realm, and will draw from a broad digital toolset to bridge divides and find common ground with potential members of our community. You have your finger squarely on the pulse of emerging digital/social trends and will have license to push boundaries to capture new user attention, and translate that attention into action relative to internal goals. You are eager and experienced in building partnerships with publishers, groups and brands to increase reach and drive new users into our ecosystem.
Specifically, you'll drive strategy to optimize our social channels, devise digital activations, bridge the gap from online to offline (and visa versa), while managing the day-to-day activities of our social channels (managing posts, calendars and user comments).
This role is not for the meek. You know what it takes to build from scratch -- rolling up your sleeves and understanding that great opportunities require determination & dedication. You will be trusted, and expected, to own each project you undertake, executing quickly at a high level from concept to product and then continuously iterating to uncover opportunities for improvement.
You’re a strong collaborator whose sense of curiosity naturally predisposes you to relentless research and testing, listening to user feedback from an empathetic place to reveal opportunities to improve their experience and connection to the movement we'll create together.
And you’ll always be open to take calculated risks and big swings, supported by a team in both success and failure.
WHO YOU ARE: A/n….
- Data Driven. You have legit experience applying data-driven approaches to identify and prioritize opportunities relative to key company objectives, along with a track record of delivering on performance targets.
- You specifically have worked within a fintech, app-focused company, startup, or agency.
- Bonus points if you've worked for a major political campaign, advocacy group or activist organization.
- Relentless Problem Solver. You’re known for being industrious. You have an unfound limitless energy to creatively and independently find solutions to big and important challenges.
- Social Guru. You’ve worked extensively with each social platform in the past and know how to optimize each to achieve the highest result. Bonus points if you've run sophisticated messenger bots and/or SMS campaigns.
- Meticulously Detail-Oriented. You have an eagle eye for details and pixel perfection. You hold yourself, as well as your team, to incredibly high standards.
- Experienced Remote Collaborator. This isn’t your first rodeo. You thrive working remotely and can effectively motivate and solve hard challenges on your own. You also have strong ability to earn trust quickly and build strong relationships amongst team members.
- Adaptable and Optimistic. You’ve worked in a fast-paced environment and can navigate ambiguity. You don’t let hiccups upset you. You know things can change quickly and are always looking on the bright side.
- 100% Mission-Aligned. You’re known for your humility, empathy, and integrity. You’re committed to creating positive impact and are eager to use your expertise for a mission you believe in.
HERE'S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Legacy - Your impact in this role
- You will make the best work of your life with a team committed to creating the conditions for your success.
- You’ll gain immense pride in not only the quality of your work but also the direct impact your work will have on millions of users.
- You will join an incredibly talented team all whom are dedicated to setting you up to grow and to best practices across org development and leadership — helping us achieve our goals together.
Mastery - The growth and development you will experience
- You will further develop your ability to thrive in a small, rapidly-growing, and fast-paced environment.
- You will be mentored by other exceptional leaders who are eager for your perspective and excited to invest in your personal and professional growth.
Freedom - The tangible and intangible perks of this role
- You will work with a great amount of autonomy on an enthusiastic, fast-paced multidisciplinary team of people with diverse backgrounds.
- You will receive a competitive salary and premium benefits package, incredibly generous time off, paternal leave, quarterly off-sites with the team, and the option to work from several locations -- or where you desire.
FEEL RIGHT FOR YOU? THROW YOUR HAT IN THE RING!