Good Money is the first banking platform powered by the people, in service of the planet. Launching late 2019, we'll offer best-in-class banking and financial services, while democratizing ownership to our customers for the first time in history and directing 50% of profits to impact. We're taking over the financial system and using it for Good.
We're growing all our teams. We've grown to 40 people based all across the nation with focal points in SF and LA.
How to Succeed at Good Money:
As an early hire, the more hats you can wear the easier it is for us to hire you. Especially if you're the self-directed go-getter type that makes smart decisions on your own and doesn't need a ton of guidance.
- Movement Builder. You are ready to cancel the endless cycles of extractive capitalism and help us build a movement that unlocks regenerative capitalism.
- Relentless Problem Solver. You’re known for being industrious. You have unfound limitless energy to creatively and independently find solutions to big and important challenges.
- Modern Office Collaborator. You thrive working remotely and can effectively motivate and solve hard challenges on your own. You also have a strong ability to earn trust quickly and build strong relationships amongst team members.
- Adaptable and Optimistic. You’ve worked in a fast-paced environment and can navigate ambiguity. You don’t let hiccups upset you. You know things can change quickly and are always looking on the bright side.
A few of the perks we offer:
- A freedom and responsibility culture; space to be you and live your life
- Remote-first culture with help to build out your home office
- Premium health/dental/vision coverage nationwide
- Open and encouraged PTO
- All the equipment you need to get things done
Our Hiring Philosophy & Process
Look, we know job searching is hard, time-consuming, and stressful. We aim to let you know everything we can, when we can. We want to make sure you have all the time you need to learn more about us. We also want to have the time we need to learn more about you. If you're curious we'd love to know about your interest and help create the right role for you.