We were founded in 2017 with the motivation to reach people globally by giving them unique and unforgettable experiences with disruptive products. Our games have reached over 3.5 billion people. This could only be done by gathering exceptional talent and creating a culture to enhance team spirit and creativity. We continue this journey which we have started with Hyper Casual games by adding Casual games to our portfolio. We are looking for passionate teammates to join our team!
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and execute customized, data-driven monetization strategies to meet and exceed business targets.
- Plan, design, and implement engaging daily events and promotions that enhance player retention and lifetime value.
- Conduct thorough A/B testing to ensure a seamless player experience.
- Help execute the roll out of modern business intelligence and analytics tools and visualizations (e.g. Tableau, Looker).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Art, Engineering, Product, and Analytics to deliver top-notch monthly events and promotions.
- Stay on top of industry trends and bring innovative ideas to the table.
Desired skills and experiences
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of successfully managing projects end-to-end.
- Strong SQL skills (e.g. BigQuery, Amazon etc.), comfortable querying large datasets.
- Strong Knowledge of ETL processes and best practices
- Working knowledge of Tableau Desktop, Looker or Power BI.
- Background in Product Management, Data Analysis, Sales, Digital Marketing, Finance or Growth Management.
- Passion for mobile games and a deep understanding of the mobile gaming industry.
Join our dynamic and growing team at Good Job Games and help us create unforgettable gaming experiences for players worldwide!
What makes our team so unique
- Feedback and transparency are at the heart of everything we do
- Exceptional and passionate people/team members
- Every idea counts
- Never-ending learning
- We never stop asking the questions “why” and “how”
- Team events and trips
- Flexible working schedule
- Great food
- On-site gym
- Full health benefits
- Full-compensation for paid military service
- Good Job Games Coin Program that lets you have unforgettable experiences (e.g. Going on a cruise trip to Norway or seeing the Northern Lights)