Good2Go Auto Insurance is currently hiring experienced and entry level sales agents to work in our Sales and Operations Center. In this position, you will be responsible for handling inbound phone leads generated from television commercials, direct mail, and website traffic and outbound calls to potential prospects who have visited our website or called in for a quote and have not yet purchased. You will not be required to cold call as these leads come to you. We provide you with all the resources, a comprehensive training, and techniques to allow you to reach your full potential within the auto insurance industry.
Compensation structure is a base salary plus commission and comes with full benefits. Annual compensation including base salary and commissions is $45k-$55K for average performers and even more for overachievers.
This is your opportunity to create your own future and begin a successful sales career.
- If you currently hold a Florida Property/Casualty license, please apply - we're looking for you!
- If you do not have your Property/Casualty license no worries, we will pay for you to obtain your license and your time while you complete the course!
- Handle inbound phone leads by consulting with the consumer to identify the appropriate coverage's for his/her situation, explain and provide examples of how those coverages will work, collect all pertinent consumer data and bind new policies for consumers in 18 different states.
- Outbound calling to previously open website leads and open phone inquiries to acquire new business –this is a “hunter' role.
- Gathering data through actively listening to prospects and existing clients and then using consultative sales methods to provide a solution to the prospect's unique situation.
- Thinking creatively to provide out-of-box solutions to common objections (i.e. 'I don't have enough money to make the down payment today').
- Becoming a subject matter expert by acquiring ongoing marketplace intelligence by researching trends and best practices, reading business publications, seeking out learning and development opportunities and utilizing internal training resources.
- Building and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly sales quota.
We Hire Positive People with:
- An active 20-44 personal lines or Property/Casualty Insurance license
- A desire to build a career
- A proven record of providing outstanding success in a sales/customer services position
- The ability to solve complex issues
- Effective communication and listening skills.
- Strong multi-tasking, computer and typing skills
- A strong work ethic and reliability
- Strong ability to initiate, establish and nurture meaningful business to consumer relationships over the phone
- Upbeat and positive demeanor
- Ability to maintain a high level of activity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively in a results-driven culture
- Flexible with ability to adapt to change in a highly dynamic work environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, the Internet, and Basic Math Skills
Preferred (but not required) Skills and Qualifications:
- We seek success-minded and driven individuals. Your history is not as important as the attitude, ability, and performance you bring with you to the table.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working on a performance-based compensation structure
- com or other CRM experience is a plus
- Bilingual - Spanish/English a plus
- Job Type: Full-time
Here are just some of the Truly Amazing benefits we offer:
- You will receive industry-leading, paid training within our auto insurance division.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Programs-beginning on the 1st day of the month following 60 days of employment!
- 401k plans available!
- 9 company paid Holidays and 13 Days PTO in the first year