Who you are
You know that an effective marketing team is much more than a marketing automation tool; that it takes many teams, tools, and great content to push someone through the funnel. We agree!
Although you’re no stranger to getting your hands dirty (metaphor, the office is clean), you’re a systems-based thinker who keeps customer experience top of mind.
When you receive a horrible marketing email, you fight back the urge to reach out to their marketing team. You’re frustrated by irrelevant content and inaccurate (though sometimes funny) field merges.
Note: We're expecting a longer hiring timeline than normal at the moment. We'll be getting back quickly with feedback to everyone that applies, but if you're looking to start a new role immediately or in the next few weeks, we are so thankful for your interest, but please know we may not be able to offer a spot to join that matches your timeline.
What you’ll do at Go Nimbly
As a Revenue Ops Consultant (Marketing Ops) at Go Nimbly, you’ll be advising some of the most successful and fastest-growing companies on their Marketing technology stack and processes.
- Manage project teams consisting of developers, designers, content creators, and solution architects to deliver excellent solutions to critical problems
- Rapidly prototype, test and measure the success of your solutions
- Configure Marketing Automation solutions like Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, etc.
- Manage client relationships
- 2-5 years of experience on a marketing or marketing ops team
- Serious organization and project management skills
- A great presenter who builds strong relationships
- High attention to quality and detail
- Experience with Marketing Automation (Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, etc.) solutions is a huge plus
- Experience with configuration of Salesforce.com is a plus
- Go Nimbly Camp! A yearly offsite to celebrate our success and plan the year ahead
- Work alongside smart, talented people who will push you and help you grow
- The autonomy to make decisions to help our team grow in both breadth and depth
- Build experience working with innovative tech clients
- Frequent team-building activities, ranging from team outings to video games and board games played in the office
- Excellent health benefits, paid parental leave, PTO, and paid sick leave
About Go Nimbly
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at all levels of our company (check out this recent blog post from our CSO). We’re committed to hiring the best, brightest, most diverse crew and fostering an environment where everyone is encouraged and enabled to grow both personally and professionally. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you find you will need a reasonable accommodation as part of the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go Nimbly is a revenue operations company based in San Francisco. We make SaaS companies more successful by breaking down internal silos that negatively impact the customer experience and increasing operational excellence. We work with some of the most innovative companies in the world, including Coursera, Twilio, Zendesk, PagerDuty, and others.
At ~50 people (and counting), we are based out of a sunny, modern office on the edge of The Mission and Potrero in San Francisco and WeWork offices in Manhattan and Chicago. We’re dog and cat-friendly.