Who you are
You are a holistic thinker; you understand there are few solutions out there that don’t impact multiple teams or have downstream effects on multiple technologies. You’ll succeed here if you can take a step back and understand who and what is affected by your solutions.
You believe in deadlines and accountability (we do, too!). Because our solutions touch all of the revenue teams (marketing, sales, customer success), it is rare that your work is not collaborative, which means that staying on top of timelines is that much more important. It isn’t easy to be both thorough and fast, but our speed and quality standards require it. We live our value of “take it to the finish line” by working together to make sure the team can bring a solution to fruition.
You are someone that is ok with ambiguity. We’re hiring experts so they can identify a client’s pain point and push through a solution. We work hard to support our team with solution reviews, templates, and documentation—but we look towards our team to be leaders and break new ground.
What you’ll do at Go Nimbly
As a Revenue Ops Consultant (Sales Ops) at Go Nimbly, you’ll be advising and overseeing roadmaps for some of the most successful and fastest-growing companies on their Sales technology stack and processes.
- Rapidly prototype, test, build, deliver, and measure the success of your solutions
- Work with different sales and marketing technologies, including Salesforce.com, Eloqua, Marketo, and related applications
- Manage client relationships
- 2+ years of professional experience, preferably as a consultant or member of a Sales Ops team
- Ability to map business processes, flows, and data models; configure workflows, fields, and objects; and take requirements for other team members to execute
- Experience with CRM and cloud-based applications; Salesforce.com certification is a huge plus
- Adaptable, curious, and a lifelong learner—we’re growing quickly and need your flexibility
- Ability to facilitate meetings and demonstrate consensus-building skills internally and with external clients
- High attention to quality and detail
- Go Nimbly Camp! A yearly offsite to celebrate our success and plan the year ahead
- Work alongside smart, talented people who will push you and help you grow
- The autonomy to make decisions to help our team grow in both breadth and depth
- Build experience working with innovative tech clients
- Frequent team-building activities, ranging from team outings to video games and board games played in the office
- Excellent health benefits, paid parental leave, PTO, and paid sick leave
About Go Nimbly
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at all levels of our company (check out this recent blog post from our CSO). We’re committed to hiring the best, brightest, most diverse crew and fostering an environment where everyone is encouraged and enabled to grow both personally and professionally. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you find you will need a reasonable accommodation as part of the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go Nimbly is a revenue operations company based in San Francisco. We make SaaS companies more successful by breaking down internal silos that negatively impact the customer experience and increasing operational excellence. We work with some of the most innovative companies in the world, including Coursera, Twilio, Zendesk, PagerDuty, and others.
At ~50 people (and counting), we are based out of a sunny, modern office on the edge of The Mission and Potrero in San Francisco and WeWork offices in Manhattan and Chicago. We’re dog and cat-friendly.