Who you are
You can get a team excited about a project; you’re someone who can get your new cheerleaders focused on contributing to the end goal and can get results by listening, motivating, delegating, and monitoring the work being done. You know how to laugh and bond with clients as well as manage their projects. It’s important here since we work with many different stakeholders with a wide range of different communication needs.
You desire clarity and know that better, more precise action items make it easier for you to do your best work. (We take results seriously and live by our core value of “take it to the finish line”.) You’re a positive person who has a high level of energy, a sense of urgency, creativity, and decisiveness coupled with the willingness to work hard and well under pressure. You have a technical interest, a knowledge of SaaS companies, and excellent presentation skills (all three are part of our day-to-day!).
Note: We're expecting a longer hiring timeline than normal at the moment. We'll be getting back quickly with feedback to everyone that applies, but if you're looking to start a new role immediately or in the next few weeks, we are so thankful for your interest, but please know we may not be able to offer a spot to join that matches your timeline.
What you’ll do at Go Nimbly
As a Revenue Ops Program Manager at Go Nimbly, you’ll be working alongside a team of Revenue Ops consultants to break down internal silos and increase operational excellence for our clients by developing a project plan and keeping the team on task.
- Develop a project plan to ensure compliance with all the agreed milestones
- Manage delivery dates, resourcing, and schedules
- Manage client expectations and nurture the client relationship by being the point person for all communication
- Work with the client to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope or timeline
- Provide project direction on one or more projects while maintaining a high-quality level of service. Ensure the quality of all deliverables.
- Deeply understand your client’s business challenges, and provide insight in addressing these issues
- Minimum 2 years experience in project management
- Recent experience in managing software-as-a-service projects, experience with Salesforce.com a plus
- Strong communication (verbal, non-verbal, written, and listening) and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent presentation skills, including the ability to convey technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Ability to work from the San Francisco, Chicago, or New York office during the week
- Go Nimbly Camp! A yearly offsite to celebrate our success and plan the year ahead
- Work alongside smart, talented people who will push you and help you grow
- The autonomy to make decisions to help our team grow in both breadth and depth
- Build experience working with innovative tech clients
- Frequent team-building activities, ranging from team outings to video games and board games played in the office
- Excellent health benefits, paid parental leave, PTO, and paid sick leave
About Go Nimbly
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at all levels of our company (check out this recent blog post from our CSO). We’re committed to hiring the best, brightest, most diverse crew and fostering an environment where everyone is encouraged and enabled to grow both personally and professionally. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you find you will need a reasonable accommodation as part of the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go Nimbly is a revenue operations company based in San Francisco. We make SaaS companies more successful by breaking down internal silos that negatively impact the customer experience and increasing operational excellence. We work with some of the most innovative companies in the world, including Coursera, Twilio, Zendesk, PagerDuty, and others.
At ~50 people (and counting), we are based out of a sunny, modern office on the edge of The Mission and Potrero in San Francisco and WeWork offices in Manhattan and Chicago. We’re dog and cat-friendly.