We are looking for a product management leader, who will lead the AI PM group within Gong. The AI group is responsible for identifying and driving AI-based innovation areas across the Gong platform.
At Gong, we leverage revenue-optimized (homegrown) models, as well as public ones such as GPT, and we use them to build revenue-related workflows that drive efficiencies: from informing people, coaching them, to predicting likelihood to win and alignment to methodologies.
- Lead Gong’s AI product management team towards creating impactful product functionality.
- Work with customers and partners to become a market expert and hold a leadership position when it comes to leveraging machine learning and AI for revenue-related functions.
- Work closely with Gong’s data science team and engineering teams to assess the feasibility and cost of AI-related capabilities.
- Help communicate the roadmap and strategic decision making process to internal team members and outside parties.
- Be a great leader, help the team grow
You should apply if you are:
- A top talent experienced product management leader, with 10+ (and ideally more) years of experience in product management, and a significant experience as a leader.
- Passionate about creating and building new products.
- Someone who has experience in building AI-based systems, ideally using modern machine learning; and even more ideally, with modern NLU/LLM technologies. Must have understanding of the main concepts and leading technologies behind machine learning.
- Someone with a good intuitive understanding of data quality (input and output) and the ability to quickly assess where opportunity lies when it comes to ML-driven capabilities.
- Someone who enjoys having a sense of ownership over the created product.
- Someone with a good understanding of product-related processes, who can help define and fine-tune product lifecycle processes over time, especially in this exploratory area.
- Fluent or very proficient in English.
- Most importantly, a person who enjoys working on a team with very strong peers.
- An opportunity to work with top-tier professionals.
- The chance to lead the next evolution of our product in a high-profile, dynamic startup environment.
- To be part of a company that is acknowledged as a forward-thinking market leader.
What makes the Product Management department at Gong unique?
Here at Gong, we trust and empower our employees with ownership to solve complex problems, make the right decisions, and build the best products that create radical impact. We call this “Own. Solve. Impact.”
Being a Product Manager at Gong is all about engaging with customers, understanding their needs, and building great products to address those needs. We have empowered teams. Each product manager works closely with a product designer and an engineering team to drive forward an agenda or domain. The pod is responsible for working with customers, iterating towards a great solution, and driving it towards success. There are many amazingly talented PMs to work with, collaborate, learn from, and contribute from your own knowledge.
Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Reality Platform™ empowers companies to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes.
Here at Gong, we encourage our employees to express their personality and identity (whether gender, ethnic, religious, or sexual), and we ensure fairness and equal opportunities. We follow a hybrid working model that combines working from home, on the go, or at the office. This allows us: flexibility, autonomy, positive work relationships, and effective work habits.
If these considerations are important to you when choosing a work place, we'd love to see you with us.