Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Reality Platform™ empowers companies to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes. Thousands of innovative companies like Morningstar Inc., Paychex, LinkedIn, Shopify, Slack, Sprout Social, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. Gong is an award winning company and was recognized on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top Startups, and Great Places to Work lists in 2022.
We are searching for a Senior Director, People Operations, Technology to own and implement programs and systems that scale and grow the employee experience at Gong.
- Serve as an integral member of the Global People Team to advise on People Operations and Technology programs impacting the organization as a whole globally and collaborate with Global People Business Partners, Recruiting, L&D and other cross-functional groups to understand and address their unique needs.
- Lead and facilitate complex large scale, cross-functional HR business projects involving systems and/or business processes to obtain business goals and operational objective.
- Ensure that People program and systems objectives are effectively communicated Gong-wide and understood through a variety of education and communication methods.
- Build a high-performing team. You’ll hire, retain and provide leadership and coaching to a team of managers and functional specialists.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and cross-functional partner teams to implement a customer-focused mindset in building out People technology, processes, and operational capabilities across offices globally.
- Drive People technology thought leadership, transformation, and innovation.
- Identify opportunities to improve People programs and services by leveraging technology and implementing process improvements.
- Evaluate current People tech stack and develop strategy and functional/technical roadmap to support business needs. Provide solutions with clearly defined scope, deliverables, resources, and key measures of success. Identify and implement solutions to address demands of rapidly growing business.
- Partner with leaders to help shape how our People Operations that fits into Gong’s overall business strategy supports desired business outcomes and scales as Gong continues to grow.
- Work with the data team to unlock data insights and apply data throughout People Operations to drive decision-making and efficiency gains. Be conscious of future analytic needs and ensure basic data integrity steps are built into processes.
- Evaluate the competitive landscape and create strategies to adapt to changing market trends to ensure that our programs remain competitive.
- 12+ years previous experience in the People Operations and Technology function with 5+ years leading the function.
- Experience with Workday, CultureAmp, Greenhouse.
- In-depth understanding of People best practices, with the ability to move seamlessly from strategy development to execution.
- Demonstrated understanding of compliance issues, including federal, state, and municipal employment laws.
- High level of integrity and ability to use good judgment.
- Strong people management and coaching skills.
- Excellent communication skills, with executive presence and poise.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- Wellbeing Fund - flexible wellness stipend to support a healthy lifestyle.
- Mental Health benefits with covered therapy and coaching.
- 401(k) program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.
Gong is an equal-opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.