Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Reality Platform™ empowers companies to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes. Thousands of innovative companies like Morningstar Inc., Paychex, LinkedIn, Shopify, Slack, Sprout Social, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. Gong is an award-winning company and was recognized on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top Startups, and Great Places to Work lists in 2022.
Gong is looking to hire an ABM expert to help scale our ABM programs and drive pipeline and revenue for our upmarket segments. This role will report to the Director, Account Based Marketing.
- You’ll own part of the pipeline number alongside your sales partners
- Serve as a point of contact for our upmarket sales partners, developing a strong cross-functional partnership from the VP-level to the rep-level
- Partner closely with the sales team to select the right target accounts for ABM programs, and then develop & launch tailored campaigns to win those top logos
- Own the strategy, execution, and results of your programs and campaigns (1:1, 1:few, and 1:many)
- Partner internally within the marketing team and broader org with events, customer marketing, EBX, partnerships, and more to drive engagement within top accounts
- Measure and report on your programs with actionable insights and learnings
- Everything above and more to help contribute to the team’s goal of maximizing our footprint and building our brand upmarket
- 6+ years of experience in Demand Gen (3+ years in ABM/Enterprise marketing)
- A relationships-first mentality. You’ll become best friends with your partners in sales!
- Strong problem-solving skills to strategize creative ways to get in front of top accounts
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable presenting in executive-level settings
- Strong collaborator and easy to work with across time zones
- Ability to think strategically and “Favor the Long Term”
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, prioritize, and get things done
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and defining new programs/processes when we’re doing something for the first time
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- Wellbeing Fund - flexible wellness stipend to support a healthy lifestyle.
- Mental Health benefits with covered therapy and coaching.
- 401(k) program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.
The annual salary hiring range for this position is $106,000 - $157,000 USD.
Compensation is based on factors unique to each candidate, including, but not limited to, job-related skills, qualification, education, experience, and location. At Gong, we have a location-based compensation structure, which means there may be a different range for candidates in other locations. The total compensation package for this position, in addition to base compensation, may include incentive compensation, bonus, equity, and benefits. Some of our sales compensation programs also offer the potential to achieve above targeted earnings for those who exceed their sales targets.
We are always looking for outstanding Gongsters! So if this sounds like something that interests you regardless of compensation, please reach out. We may have more roles for you to consider and would love to connect.
Gong is an equal-opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.