The mission is to ensure that the students understand the technical aspects of our training and expand their soft skills through active learning.
- Weekly follow-ups and Mentoring of students
- Organize workshops and validate checkpoints.
- Ensure monthly evaluation interviews with students.
- Ensure weekly standup with students.
- Make learning fun for our students.
- Guarantee the smooth running of the GOMYCODE program.
- Commit to make students the Best Version of themselves.
- Teach how to find solutions and not the solutions.
- Encourage students to Learn by making.
- Assist new instructors through The GOMYCODE Mentorship Program.
- Record video courses available on the GOMYCODE Library to optimize the students' learning experience.
Others could possibly be linked to the position according to the needs of the team.
The Part-Time Instructor should be:
- Proactive and have a sense of initiative
- Creative about transmitting knowledge
- Passionate and deeply committed to the subject matter
- Excellent Communicator
- Public speaker
- Community builder
- Strong ethic worker
Required education and experience
- You have a university degree from a top school.
- You are a freshly graduated student or student in a relevant field.
- You have a previous experience as an instructor/trainer/teacher/facilitator is optional but highly appreciated.