Who we are:
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. Motive combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to connect and automate physical operations. Motive is one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world, serving more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is built on four foundational attributes; Own It, Less but Better, Build Trust, and Unlock Potential. This has taken our company to great heights, including being recognized by Fortune for Best Workplaces, Forbes Best Startup Employers, and Comparably for our Best Global Culture, Sales Team, Leadership Team, Career Growth, and CEO for Diversity. We’re proud to receive an employee net promoter score of 63 (according to Comparably) which places Motive in the top 5% of companies with 4,000 employees or more.
Today, our team is made up of more than 3,000 employees, located across the world, providing support to a wide range of customers. While most of our employees are remote, many have the opportunity to work on-site at any of our 8 global office locations. Visit our careers website to learn more about opportunities at Motive.
About the Role:
Motive’s Go-to-Market Recruiting team is searching for a Sales Recruiter in Mexico to accelerate our entrance to the Mexican market. In this role, this person will own the end to end recruiting process for a number of different roles from source to signature to shepherding the candidate through their transition and to their orientation on day 1. Recruiting at Motive is fast paced and collaborative. You’ll have the chance to work alongside an amazing group of hard working, team oriented, high performing individuals who push each other and have a great time while doing it. You will get to work with a variety of teams across multiple locations and build strong relationships along the way.
As one of Motive’s first Talent Acquisition professionals in Mexico, you’ll be required to flex your entrepreneurial muscles. You will go above and beyond just hiring and will be a Talent generalist with a “do what it takes” attitude to help hit our growth targets in Mexico.
What You’ll Do:
- Own a high volume requisition load, that is constantly changing and evolving with the needs of the business
- Research, identify, and develop relationships with prospective candidates for active searches through targeted company research, passive outreach, industry networking, and internal sources
- Deliver qualified diverse pipelines for active roles, as well as actively source, network and establish strong relationships with diverse candidates and organizations
- Prioritizing the candidate experience; treat each candidate with the core values that are shared at Motive
- Participate in ongoing efforts to create best-in-class recruiting strategies and processes that will elevate the team’s effectiveness
- Meet and/or exceed hiring goals
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, SaaS Sales/Account Executive recruiting experience preferred
- Experience owning full-cycle recruiting with the ability to build strong pipelines while sourcing and closing passive candidates
- Able to build and manage strong and lasting relationships with the best candidates regardless of seniority
- Track record of success, demonstrated through metrics and/or in-company advancement
- Proven track record of sourcing and closing Sales candidates autonomously
- Ability to build meaningful relationships with candidates, leaders, and other stakeholders
- Significant experience crafting and extending offers; previous success in partnering with and coaching executives or other hiring managers through a hiring process
- Ability to successfully manage several roles at once in a very fast paced environment
- Previous experience in a technology startup preferred
- Excellent data hygiene and metrics mastery
- You are able to thrive and prioritize in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor's Degree required
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
The applicant must be authorized to receive and access those commodities and technologies controlled under U.S. Export Administration Regulations. It is Motive's policy to require that employees be authorized to receive access to Motive products and technology.