Who we are:
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. Motive combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to connect and automate physical operations. Motive is one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world, serving more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is built on four foundational attributes; Own It, Less but Better, Build Trust, and Unlock Potential. This has taken our company to great heights, including being recognized by Fortune for Best Workplaces, Forbes Best Startup Employers, and Comparably for our Best Global Culture, Sales Team, Leadership Team, Career Growth, and CEO for Diversity. We’re proud to receive an employee net promoter score of 63 (according to Comparably) which places Motive in the top 5% of companies with 4,000 employees or more.
Today, our team is made up of more than 3,000 employees, located across the world, providing support to a wide range of customers. While most of our employees are remote, many have the opportunity to work on-site at any of our 8 global office locations. Visit our careers website to learn more about opportunities at Motive.
About the Role:
As a Senior Workforce Management Analyst, you will work within Post Sales Organization & teams across the business to manage motive’s customer engagement. Additionally, you will use your strong analytical and problem-solving skills, while thriving in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do:
- You will be Responsible for providing support to operational staff remotely and ensuring smooth delivery of Quantitative SLAs/KPIs through efficient workforce management.
- Prepare all operational reports which include Client/Internal SLA reports and daily and real-time adherence reports as well as manage Crisis/Outages, restricting operations.
- Develop and align customer/internal-facing SLAs and KPIs with Delivery Leadership.
- Create interactive dashboards & reports using BI tools such as tableau on historical data for data driven decision making to maintain business KPIs.
- Volume forecasting and staff scheduling according to the forecast.
- Coordinate with Post Sales leadership to ensure a proper plan is created and executed to meet service level requirements.
- Manage staff attendance and traffic controlling (breaks and queue setting), simultaneously..
- Monitor real-time customer contact volumes and escalate any abnormalities or adherence issues along with suitable solutions.
- Review real-time staff levels and adjust active schedules as needed.
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in workforce management (Must have)
- Ability to manage reporting & stakeholder visibility into WFM key Metrics (KPIs) (Must have)
- Working knowledge of process management & documentation (Must have)
- Worked on a Workforce Optimization platforms (WFO) (Good to have) *( NICE, Genesys, Calaberio, Verint, Playvox )*
- Experience in Contact Center domains such as Customer Support, Customer Success & Professional Services will be preferred
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
The applicant must be authorized to receive and access those commodities and technologies controlled under U.S. Export Administration Regulations. It is Motive's policy to require that employees be authorized to receive access to Motive products and technology.