Who we are:
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. Motive combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to connect and automate physical operations. Motive is one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world, serving more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is built on four foundational attributes; Own It, Less but Better, Build Trust, and Unlock Potential. This has taken our company to great heights, including being recognized by Fortune for Best Workplaces, Forbes Best Startup Employers, and Comparably for our Best Global Culture, Sales Team, Leadership Team, Career Growth, and CEO for Diversity. We’re proud to receive an employee net promoter score of 63 (according to Comparably) which places Motive in the top 5% of companies with 4,000 employees or more.
Today, our team is made up of more than 4,000 employees, located across the world, providing support to a wide range of customers. While most of our employees are remote, many have the opportunity to work on-site at any of our 8 global office locations. Visit our careers website to learn more about opportunities at Motive.
About the Role:
The marketing operations team is responsible for building the tools and capabilities that enable us to scale our marketing practice. That includes all we do with marketing systems, marketing services, data quality, sales alignment and more. The team provides strategic and tactical support to key projects at Motive that make it possible for us to grow. We collaborate closely with teams across the company - like enterprise systems, sales, product marketing, engineering and more.
This role is remote and based in the US.
As a bonus, you’ll be able to embed yourself deep in the world of the physical economy and help understand the forces that govern it.
What You'll Do:
- Managing our marketing technical stack, integrations, processes and roadmap
- Partnering with the marketing team to translate business requirements translate into technical plans, oversee the deployment, ongoing management of and goal attainment of marketing initiatives and support ongoing campaign optimization
- Establishing standard operating procedures for team members to ensure quality delivery and system stability
- Analyzing funnel performance, identifying optimization opportunities and working with go-to-market teams to implement
- Working cross functionally with sales operations, business systems, and engineering teams to ensure data quality and scalable systems architecture
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience executing campaigns within a marketing operations function
- Experience leading teams of technical talent with a “player/coach” mindset.
- Past hands-on experience in Marketo and Salesforce, and deep expertise in email and other digital marketing operations.
- Project management experience and customizing project orientation and flow for your teams and stakeholders.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, demonstrated experience briefing senior leaders on outcomes & recommendations, and an interest in teaching others
The compensation range for this position will depend on where you reside. Motive uses three geographic zones to determine pay range: Zone 4 (workers who live in San Francisco), Zone 3 (workers who live in select U.S. metropolitan areas: Los Angeles, San Diego, New York City Area, Seattle, Washington D.C.), and Zone 2 (workers who live elsewhere in the United States). For this role, the compensation ranges are:
- USA 4: 122,000 - 183,000
- USA 3: 110,000 - 165,000
- USA 2: 98,000 - 146,000
Your compensation may be based on several factors, including education, work experience, and certifications. Motive offers benefits including health, pharmacy, optical and dental care benefits as well as 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Learn more about our benefits by visiting https://www.comparably.com/companies/motive/perks-and-benefits
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
The applicant must be authorized to receive and access those commodities and technologies controlled under U.S. Export Administration Regulations. It is Motive's policy to require that employees be authorized to receive access to Motive products and technology.