Who We Are
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. The Motive Automated Operations Platform combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to automate vehicle and equipment tracking, driver safety, compliance, maintenance, spend management, and more. Motive serves more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.
About the Role:
Motive is seeking a Senior Compensation Partner to support the growing needs of the Motive Compensation function. Your work will help establish key infrastructure and drive the continued development of our compensation programs at scale. This role will be responsible for leading the redesign and maintenance of Motive's job architecture and ranges as the business evolves and scales.
What You'll Do:
- Develop, implement, communicate and administer compensation programs that align with our strategy and evolving business needs. These programs will align with Motive’s compensation philosophy and industry benchmarks.
- Build programs around our base salary and equity compensation as well as other compensation initiatives such as benchmarking, process improvement, job architecture maintenance and incentive programs
- Create and present training content for key cross functional stakeholders
- Own metrics tied to the performance of various compensation programs
- Use your analytical skills to make data driven decisions on structure and design of programs
- Partner with business leaders, HR Business Partners and recruiters on compensation related matters such as offers, promotions, and internal transfers
What We're Looking For:
- You have experience designing and building compensation programs including job architectures, pay models, benchmarking approaches at rapidly changing companies
- Demonstrated strong communication and influencing skills evidenced through experience partnering with senior level executives across HR, Finance, Legal, and the C-Suite.
- You have strong data analysis skills and are an expert storyteller who is able to effectively present those findings with a point of view to diverse audiences
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and are able to work with stakeholders to find the right questions as well as the right answers
- You have experience managing relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders in various levels and functions
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and can adapt to changing business needs
- You have Workday experience (preferred)
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
The applicant must be authorized to receive and access those commodities and technologies controlled under U.S. Export Administration Regulations. It is Motive's policy to require that employees be authorized to receive access to Motive products and technology.