The team at Maestro is building a new kind of software, one that is poised to transform the world of private equity - and beyond. Today, our technology is the engine that drives value creation in PE-backed companies. Tomorrow, it will be used by all kinds of organizations to drive purposeful collaboration across stakeholders. While there is no single formula for success, we believe that by identifying, codifying, and harnessing the elements for success, we enable organizations and people to achieve their most ambitious goals.
We are a tight-knit group of passionate, dedicated, quirky individuals across offices in both New York City and Boston - serving clients all over the world. We believe in the power of collaboration and empowered decision-making, and we strive to create an environment that attracts talented people who possess contagious enthusiasm, intellectual curiosity, and grit. Join us!
About the Role
Maestro is a high growth technology startup looking for or a driven, hard-working individual to join our Client Success Organization. With a growing roster of clients, we are seeking a Senior Client Success Manager to work with our Director of Client Success to be a driving force in helping our clients maximize their experience with Maestro. We have the opportunity to build long lasting partnerships alongside strategic companies with a product that immediately delivers value. A successful candidate will learn the ins and outs of the Maestro solution as well as the processes with which we engage and onboard new customers. From there, you will develop long-term relationships with key stakeholders within your book of business in order to drive adoption and retention.
In this role, you will:
- Own a book of business comprised of new and existing clients, with a focus on driving adoption, retention and growth
- Set new clients up for success by leveraging Maestro’s onboarding best-practices to deliver a solution that aligns with their business goals
- Conduct client trainings to ensure our users get the most out of our product & understand new features
- Meet with existing clients on a recurring basis to ensure consistent value alignment and cultivate impactful relationships
- Provide technical support when customers are experiencing unexpected platform behavior
- Solicit feedback from clients to quantitatively gauge and trend overall happiness. Leverage this feedback to help inform the sales, marketing and product teams.
- Proactively communicate with Senior Management on any significant issues and accomplishments on a frequent basis via phone, email, Slack and in-person
- Track and analyze user adoption within your client base to understand customer trends and identify potential risks
- Forecast your book of business to track performance against retention and growth goals
- Be a trusted advisor to your clients – you are the face of Maestro
- Manage account reviews to ensure 100% client satisfaction and reference-ability
- Identify existing client growth opportunities by expanding their Maestro footprint to grow ARR
- Utilize company CRM database to document meeting minutes, client behavior and feedback
You come to the table with:
- 5+ years of enterprise client management experience, SaaS preferred
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding retention & upsell goals
- Passion for cultivating meaningful client relationships
- Foresight to quickly grasp client challenges and propose impactful solutions
- An analytical mindset with a proficiency for critical thinking in challenging situations
- Ability to communicate effectively with private equity front office professionals as well as internal Maestro teams
- Strong time management and organizational skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter approach with an entrepreneurial spirit and an innate curiosity to learn
- Fearlessness when it comes to asking questions and vocalizing issues when they arise
- Travel may be required, based on Client location
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Salesforce experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher