The team at Maestro is building a new kind of software, one that is poised to transform the world of private equity - and beyond. Today, our technology is the engine that drives value creation in PE-backed companies. Tomorrow, it will be used by all kinds of organizations to drive purposeful collaboration across stakeholders. While there is no single formula for success, we believe that by identifying, codifying, and harnessing the elements for success, we enable organizations and people to achieve their most ambitious goals.
We are a tight-knit group of passionate, dedicated, quirky individuals across offices in both New York City and Boston - serving clients all over the world. We believe in the power of collaboration and empowered decision-making, and we strive to create an environment that attracts talented people who possess contagious enthusiasm, intellectual curiosity, and grit. Join us!
Maestro is a high growth technology startup looking for or a driven, hard-working individual to join our Client Development Team. This individual acts as the trusted advisor of Maestro to our prospective clients and will have the unique opportunity to help these clients solve their business challenges by leveraging our technology solutions.
You will be working in an individual capacity playing a critical role in growing company ARR by closing new subscription and services deals by working with some of the world’s leading Private Equity firms and their constituents.
- Drive expected value out of target region/market across various segments of Private Equity and Growth Capital
- Identify and qualify prospects via: targeted networking, internal Sales Development Resources, regional leadership initiatives, existing client relationships, ecosystem Partners, phone prospecting, and email.
- Diligently, develop new prospects to build and manage a sustained, multimillion-dollar pipeline of opportunities and utilize company CRM to maintain an accurate forecast
- Identify the prospect buying behavior and orient the proven Maestro sales process for the prospect to drive the prospect toward a decision.
- Engage across the prospect to align the organization around the value of Maestro
- Uncover key components of value for the various prospect stakeholders to drive ‘Why’ the prospect is interested in Maestro and then demonstrate how the platform solves the prospect’s perceived value.
- Work closely with our Client Solutions team to demonstrate the business case for Maestro and facilitate information gathering to match that to the prospects needs through multiple in person, social and professional engagements.
- Work with the Client Success team to continue usage, value and revenue growth of Maestro once a prospect becomes a client.
- Draw resources from across Maestro (solutions, client success, product and engineering teams) to position the prospect for a successful long-term partnership.
- Coordinate and execute the development, delivery and presentation of proposals.
- Provide competitive and market intelligence to key internal constituents – management, product and client success.
- Deal with complex negotiations at the executive level through a multi-constituent sales process.
- 7+ years' experience from a B2B SaaS company in consultative and value-based selling with a successful track record. PE focused SaaS experience is a bonus.
- Ability (and personality!) to develop a professional rapport with private equity front office professionals and internal teams, while effectively managing expectations
- Self-starter approach with an entrepreneurial spirit and desire to consistently exceed stated objectives
- Individuals likely to excel come from sales roles in banking, expert network, consulting, accounting or financial technology with a specific focus on financial services & technology firms.
- Highly motivated, positive, entrepreneurial, can do attitude, creative, ownership driven,
- intellectually curious, dynamic, confident, professional and goal-oriented with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Will require domestic and international travel (3-10 days per month) in a post-pandemic world.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher