The team at Maestro is building a new kind of software, one that is poised to transform the world of private equity - and beyond. Today, our technology is the engine that drives value creation in PE-backed companies. Tomorrow, it will be used by all kinds of organizations to drive purposeful collaboration across stakeholders. While there is no single formula for success, we believe that by identifying, codifying, and harnessing the elements for success, we enable organizations and people to achieve their most ambitious goals.
We are a tight-knit group of passionate, dedicated, quirky individuals across offices in both New York City and Boston - serving clients all over the world. We believe in the power of collaboration and empowered decision-making, and we strive to create an environment that attracts talented people who possess contagious enthusiasm, intellectual curiosity, and grit. Join us!
Maestro is looking for a talented QA Engineer with a passion for building large scale web applications to become an early member of the Maestro team. The role will be alongside the Boston-based engineering team, where you’ll be reporting to the SVP of Engineering on a day-to-day basis and making regular visits to New York to collaborate with the larger team. Maestro is a startup within an up-and-coming firm; the ideal candidate will bring their inner intrepreneur* to work each day and will:
- Develop integration/end-to-end test plans for Sass based product
- Manual testing of SaaS based product
- Bug triage, prioritization and JIRA or other ticketing system
- Script writing and general SQL database (Postgres preferred) operations like queries, schemas, etc.
- Write scripts to seed testing data in SQL database
- Experience with GitHub, Heroku and Ruby on Rails
- Work closely with Engineering to develop new test plans for large feature roll-outs
- Bachelor’s Degree or MS in Engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years testing cloud hosted applications
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- SQL experience as well as Postgres knowledge
- Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for enterprise SaaS
Extra Credit for:
- Experience with a Ruby on Rails application
- Experience with Multitenant architectures