The team at Maestro is building a new kind of software, one that is poised to transform the world of private equity - and beyond. Today, our technology is the engine that drives value creation in PE-backed companies. Tomorrow, it will be used by all kinds of organizations to drive purposeful collaboration across stakeholders. While there is no single formula for success, we believe that by identifying, codifying, and harnessing the elements for success, we enable organizations and people to achieve their most ambitious goals.
We are a tight-knit group of passionate, dedicated, quirky individuals across offices in both New York City and Boston - serving clients all over the world. We believe in the power of collaboration and empowered decision-making, and we strive to create an environment that attracts talented people who possess contagious enthusiasm, intellectual curiosity, and grit. Join us!
Maestro is looking for a driven, hard-working individual to join our Client Development Team. This individual acts as the technical face of Maestro to our prospective clients and will have the unique opportunity to help solve their business challenges by leveraging our technology solutions.
You will be working alongside Client Development Directors for strategic/later stage opportunities to earn the “technical win” by executing tailored product demonstrations, explaining ROI and creating a roadmap to be handed off to customer success & implementation post close. You will also play a critical role in influencing the product roadmap by synthesizing prospective client feedback to the team to determine priorities and improve the overall client experience.
- Work with Client Development team in preparation of pitch materials and any required demo customization for strategic and late stage deals
- Deliver high-quality presentations, product demonstrations and information to clients.
- Establish yourself as the technical resource within Maestro who has a deep understanding of the client needs and how the Maestro product solves their business challenges
- Build strong client relationships and instill confidence across the client organization, including deal teams, operating teams and portfolio company executives
- Manage client technical needs and strategies by defining requirements, pain points and the “ROI” of Maestro, specific to each client’s needs
- Build playbook for other Client Solutions’ team members to follow and execute as the team grows
- Deliver the “technical win” as part of the Sales process and instill confidence in the client they will be successful in adopting and rolling out Maestro
- Create the blueprint for implementation to be handed off to the Client Success team post-close; ensure a smooth transition to the Client Success Manager
- Be the connective tissue in the product-client feedback loop; advocating for product enhancements and features you are hearing consistently in the field
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3-5 years' experience from a technology SaaS company in Sales Engineering, Product or Customer Success. PE focused SaaS experience is a bonus
- Ability (and personality!) to develop a professional rapport with private equity front office professionals and internal teams, while effectively managing expectations
- Ability to work in concert with team members to build the most effective presentations that blend technical facts with tangible benefits
- Ability to work in a wide range of software programs that support our business (Excel, Salesforce, PowerPoint etc.)
- Strong time management and organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task/manage multiple projects at one time
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively present information to top management and executives (internally and externally) as required
- Self-starter approach with an entrepreneurial spirit and desire to consistently exceed stated objectives
- Ability to work under pressure meet deadlines and make decisions with limited supervision
- Will require domestic and international travel (3-10 days per month) in a post-pandemic world