The team at Maestro is building a new kind of software, one that is poised to transform the world of private equity - and beyond. Today, our technology is the engine that drives value creation in PE-backed companies. Tomorrow, it will be used by all kinds of organizations to drive purposeful collaboration across stakeholders. While there is no single formula for success, we believe that by identifying, codifying, and harnessing the elements for success, we enable organizations and people to achieve their most ambitious goals.
We are a tight-knit group of passionate, dedicated, quirky individuals across offices in both New York City and Boston - serving clients all over the world. We believe in the power of collaboration and empowered decision-making, and we strive to create an environment that attracts talented people who possess contagious enthusiasm, intellectual curiosity, and grit. Join us!
Maestro is a high-growth technology startup looking for our first dedicated Marketing hire. This person will be responsible for supporting our Client Development (Sales) teams in meeting and exceeding their quarterly and annual revenue targets and for building a core function for the company in the process.
We are looking for an experienced, data-driven marketing leader to own the development and tactical execution of strategies for delivering consistent and high-quality top-of-funnel growth. The ideal candidate has proven experience spearheading growth at an Enterprise B2B SaaS software company in both a hands-on and higher-level strategy capacity. S/he is able to balance a data-driven approach with a creative mindset and can thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
The Director, Growth Marketing will also work closely with colleagues in Product, Brand & Communications, and Client Success, so cross-functional collaboration is critical to success in this role.
This role is based in New York City and will report directly to the CEO.
- Build and own the growth marketing function at Maestro
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to build build Maestro’s demand gen engine, creating, implementing, and continuously optimizing a holistic, multichannel customer acquisition strategy
- Partner with the Sales and Finance teams to project new member volume, CAC, and spend
- Set the vision for and manage creative paid marketing efforts, supporting and guiding content and product marketing
- Create and run ABM strategy, beginning with defining personas and ICPs
- Produce high-impact content marketing materials and deploy tactics that drive awareness, and MQLs
- Lead and manage email marketing including drip and nurture campaigns
- Provide strategic guidance on social media, the blog, and content strategies
- Own website tracking, optimization & performance
- Own paid search and SEO
- Work with partners, vendors and agencies to deliver the most impactful marketing,
- Voraciously learn about and refine your understanding of our target customer and how to reach & convert them
- Optimize current channels while identifying and launching new paid channels to expand Maestro’s reach
- Own and execute an experiment and testing agenda to improve growth performance
- Work closely with the Product and Engineering teams to help increase top-of-funnel conversion and sentiment metrics
- Work with in-house and external creative teams to fill a pipeline of content for your growth marketing efforts
- Meet and exceed new customer growth, brand awareness, and CAC goals
- 8+ years of experience in marketing and customer acquisition, including Enterprise B2B SaaS Software experience
- Past success managing both awareness & top-of-funnel growth strategies and tactics
- Experience owning a budget, forecasts, and performance metrics
- Exceptional attention to detail, process orientation, and quantitative rigor; you’re not only deeply analytical, but passionate about leading others to appreciate, interpret, and make smart decisions with data
- Experience working with leadership & finance teams to drive business, marketing, and budget strategy
- Proven experience collaborating with creative teams to produce high-quality, creative, effective marketing campaigns that drive growth
- Experience working with product or engineering teams to help optimize the customer experience for growth
- Ability to multitask; prior experience setting strategy, doing hands-on execution, and managing others, and enthusiasm for shifting seamlessly across all of these on any given day
- Experience selecting, onboarding, and fully leveraging agency partners
- Proactive, solution-oriented mindset -- you anticipate and plan for future challenges
- Passion for our collaborative technologies and the future of work
- BA/BS degree or similar college-level education