Golin San Francisco is looking for a who knows how to make things happen. This position will have the opportunity to work on technology brands evolving their media relations efforts to break through to consumers. You are a creative problem-solver who loves a fast paced environment, can lead client projects, provide strong client counsel and can develop and sell media strategy. And you love building strong client and team relationships.
This role will support our clients in research and planning, launches, internal communications, earned/owned/paid/social media, and the coordination of major events. We’re looking for a dedicated team member with a can-do attitude who will develop and drive strategic initiatives. The role includes serving as a client go-to for conceptualizing and executing plans and variety of projects.
Golin is a progressive public relations agency designed to reach the profoundly diverse market. Inclusion is a core value for Golin and we are focused on establishing a culture that is intentionally inclusive, potently diverse and uncompromisingly equitable.
Our expertise ranges from brand-building and cutting edge digital content, to corporate reputation, healthcare advocacy and measurement. Golin aligns earned-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey through our collaborative G4 Model to deliver maximum impact for clients. Our roster includes many of the largest CPG, retail, food, healthcare technology and consumer service companies in the world.
Recently named PR Week's Global Agency of the Year and winner of a 2019 Gold Cannes Lion, we tend to Go All In, in everything we do. We’re especially committed to going all in for our people. We challenge our employees to be Courageously Happy, and have empowered them to do so by offering our LifeTime benefits program. LifeTime offers unlimited time off, enhanced family care, generous health and wellness benefits, the ability to work from anywhere one day a week and a monthly LifeTime stipend for the gym or hobbies. Our culture is built around happy people who are the best at what we do!
Want to “Go All In” with us? Here are the details:
- Foster and maintain productive and influential client relationships
- Identify solutions and work with teams and independently to drive client success and grow relationships
- Cultivate a culture of support, growth and partnership among team
- Hold and set a high bar for executing smart and sound ideas, flawless execution of client programs and internal project management
- Serve as an integral member of the account team addressing the varied and changing needs of clients, proactively providing thoughtful ideas and solutions
- Have a command of the business and use that knowledge to collaborate with internal team members to develop and execute ideas and campaigns. Using that knowledge to become a “go-to” for your team and your client
- Working closely with media relations experts to provide media counsel as well as develop ideas that are “media-able”
- Help manage the budget, manage timely billing and reporting, and work with Agency finance team
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field with 3-5 years’ experience at a PR, Digital or Integrated Marketing Agency
- Passion for client service and an ability to juggle multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Proven experience leading large-scale projects
- Ecommerce, B2B and tech client experience
- A mix of account management and media relations experience
- Ability to execute and measure multifaceted campaigns and day-to-day communications initiatives
- A strong understanding of traditional media and content marketing strategies, ability to integrate campaign strategies and tactics across earned, owned and paid media, and apply analytics to measure results and provide insights
- Poise and calm under pressure and a desire to immerse yourself in a client's business to become a true partner
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.