Golin is a progressive public relations agency with expertise ranging from brand-building and cutting edge digital content, to corporate reputation, healthcare advocacy and measurement. Our client roster includes many of the largest CPG, retail, food, healthcare technology and consumer service companies in the world, including enviable partnerships with Fortune 500 clients like McDonald’s, Walmart, Unilever, Discover and Amgen. Golin aligns earn-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey, to deliver maximum impact for clients and reach a profoundly diverse global market. “Go All In” is the agency’s ethos and commitment to bravery over mediocrity. We Go All In. In everything we do…. We’re especially committed to Go All In for our people. We challenge our employees to be Courageously Happy, and have empowered them to do so by offering our LifeTime benefits program. Lifetime offers unlimited time off, enhanced family care, ridiculously good health and wellness benefits, the ability to work from anywhere one day a week and a monthly LifeTime stipend for the gym or hobbies. We really do want you to play as hard as you work!
With 50 offices around the world, more than 1,700 employees and more than 60 years of experience, Golin has been named PRWeek Global's International Agency of the Year; PRmoment’s Large Agency of the Year; PRWeek UK’s Best Agency to Work For; and UK Consultancy of the Year; PRCA’s Large Consultancy of the Year; The Drum’s PR Consultancy of the Year; and a Best Place to Work by The Holmes Report – all since 2014. Golin is a member of Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). Learn more at golin.com.
We are looking for a Director to lead strategy and client relationship for our award-winning Healthcare Practice. The Director should have 10+ years of experience with relevant experience in public relations and/or related fields including health or science communications or advertising. You will lead work within the healthcare and/or pharma industries to support client positioning and storytelling efforts around; unbranded, disease education and awareness, advocacy campaigns, consumer health campaigns, celebrity campaigns, high science, data publicity and regulatory/FDA milestones.
What You’ll Do:
- Opportunity to lead one of our largest pharmaceutical clients with a diverse mix of scientific communications, stakeholder engagement and a robust educational initiative
- Partner directly with an Executive Director to develop strategic planning for our clients and the team itself
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with our clients by providing strategic counsel and a mastery of all aspects of client management
- Help to further develop our healthcare offering, capabilities and growth trajectory
- Own the brainstorm process; see the need, lead the brainstorm, and begin to identify other team members who have the potential of becoming good brainstorm facilitators
- Flesh out ideas as they relate to client objectives and learn how to bring them to life in presentations and written proposals
- Showcase a command of both digital and traditional communication practices and strategies
- Help serve as a role model and mentor to the broader healthcare group, which consists of 25 people
- Be engaged in thought leadership/speaking opportunities
- Lead role in new business development
What You Have:
- Ability to motivate a team
- Skilled at fostering growth and development
- Collaborative, but knows how to mobilize others to achieve a common goal
- Problem-solver, resourceful, goal-oriented
- Not afraid to challenge clients and team members, but knows how to resolve, gain consensus and move forward
- Experience managing all financial aspects of client business and managing/achieving revenue goals internally at an agency is critical
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Healthcare / Pharma experience a must
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@cmgrp.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.