Golin is a progressive public relations agency, designed to reach a profoundly diverse global market. As a Manager, Catalyst at Golin, your job is clear: go all in.
For our clients.
For our colleagues. For our agency.
For our industry.
As the Consumer IMC Head, you will play an essential role in creating change for our clients. You drive our clients’ business as a brand/business steward. You ensure we’re delivering the maximum impact in leading and managing accounts for the agency. You champion diverse talent, proactively cultivate an inclusive culture and use cultural competence to drive our agency and our clients’ business forward.
Our progressive approach to public relations—earned-first, relevance obsessed, data- driven and creatively brave—means we all have a role to play. So let’s go all in— together.
- Build up a brand new practice to provide strategic and high value marketing and communication service to the clients, the scope including but not limited to PR, E-commerce, social and digital to support client’s business growth
- Partner with office MD to engage suitable talents, build up the team and form the business growth strategy for IMC practice
- Take the financial responsibility for IMC practice, make the business profitable and meet company’s financial matrix
- Lead new business initiatives, proactively identifying and seeking opportunities for the agency
- As a leader, provide expert participation in new business opportunities, utilizing your expertise to assist in winning and securing new business for the agency
- Lead organic growth of clients, proactively identifying opportunities and solutions to drive organic growth for the agency
- Strong grasp of client’s business and industry and can apply trends and competitive insights to our recommendations
- Champion innovative work by challenging your team to think outside the box, and in turn pushing your client to take a risk on smart, innovative ideas
- Strategic and proactive thinking in regards to project management and client Management
- Possess strong presentation skills and be able to clearly communicate messaging
- Create and lead an inclusive team environment by empowering and advocating for your team, helping your team understand their role within the agency, and practicing and encouraging empathy within your team
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.