Golin is a progressive public relations agency that aligns earn-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey, to deliver maximum impact for clients and reach a profoundly diverse global market. With 50 offices around the world, more than 1700 employees and more than 60 years of experience, Golin has been named PRWeek Global's International Agency of the Year; PRmoment’s Large Agency of the Year; PRWeek UK’s Best Agency to Work For; and UK Consultancy of the Year; PRCA’s Large Consultancy of the Year; The Drum’s PR Consultancy of the Year; and a Best Place to Work by The Holmes Report – all since 2014. Golin is a member of Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
At Golin, we’re committed to Go All In for our people. Which is why we don’t just look for the dreamers, but we find the people who can make their dreams a reality. People at Golin are Courageously Happy, and they are empowered to pursue the adventures that they always wished they could do, but haven’t been able to. It may be cliché to say, but we actually do live by the mantra of ‘work hard, play hard,’ with our Life Time vacation plan (take the time off when you need it), enhanced family care, ridiculously good health and wellness benefits, the ability to work from anywhere one day a week and a monthly Life Time stipend for the gym or hobbies.
Golin New York is looking for a PR Manager with 4+ years of experience for our award-winning Healthcare Practice. The manager should have relevant experience in public relations and/or related fields including health or science communications or advertising. You will work on projects within the healthcare and/or pharma industries to support client positioning and storytelling efforts around; unbranded, disease education and awareness, advocacy campaigns, consumer health campaigns, celebrity campaigns, high science, data publicity and regulatory/FDA milestones.
Provide us with a strategic healthcare public relations background, a team-player attitude, superior management, mentoring and writing abilities, along with outstanding client partnership experiences, and we'll provide you with a collaborative and spirited work environment, a talented team and tremendous opportunity for growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage day-to-day activations across the business including plan development, material development and review
- Oversee traditional, digital and social work, including analytics, strategy, creative, influencer marketing, engagement and paid media
- Mentor and coach junior staff
- Cultivate a culture of support, growth and partnership among team
- Lead brand programs across inter-agency teams (IATs) and effectively represent Golin as a collaborative partner
- Foster and maintain productive and influential client relationships
- Identify solutions and work with teams and independently to drive client success and grow relationships
- Take a leadership and highly visible role in business growth and targeting efforts
- Serve as culture builder and mentor, driving innovation and ideas while sparking team members’ careers
- Manage timelines, budgets, meetings and calendars
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field with 4+ years’ experience at a PR, Digital or Integrated Marketing Agency and Healthcare or Pharma client experience
- Impeccable organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Previous experience in the healthcare/pharmaceutical arena and knowledge of FDA/HIPPA guidelines required. Also required experience navigating medical, legal and regulatory processes.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with senior leadership team to identify new business opportunities and lead new business processes
- Demonstrated success with new business initiatives
- Ability to execute and measure multifaceted campaigns and day-to-day communications initiatives
- A strong understanding of traditional media, digital and content marketing strategies, ability to integrate campaign strategies and tactics across earned, owned and paid media, and apply analytics to measure results and provide insights
- Poise and calm under pressure and a desire to immerse yourself in a client's business to become a true partner
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Golin recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.