Golin is a progressive public relations agency designed to reach the profoundly diverse market. Inclusion is a core value for Golin and we are focused on establishing a culture that is intentionally inclusive, potently diverse and uncompromisingly equitable.
Golin aligns earn-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey, to deliver maximum impact for clients and reach a profoundly diverse global market. With 50 offices around the world, more than 1700 employees and more than 60 years of experience, Golin has been named PRWeek Global's International Agency of the Year for the past two years; PRmoment’s Large Agency of the Year; PRWeek UK’s Best Agency to Work For; and UK Consultancy of the Year; PRCA’s Large Consultancy of the Year; The Drum’s PR Consultancy of the Year; and a Best Place to Work by The Holmes Report – all since 2014. Golin is a member of Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). Learn more at golin.com.
And, we’re committed to Go All In for our people. Which is why we don’t just look for the dreamers, but we find the people who can make their dreams a reality. People at Golin are Courageously Happy, and they are empowered to pursue the adventures that they always wished they could do, but haven’t be able to. It may be cliché to say, but we actually do live by the mantra of ‘work hard, play hard,’ with our Life Time vacation plan (take the time off when you need it), enhanced family care, ridiculously good health and wellness benefits, the ability to work from anywhere one day a week and a monthly Life Time stipend for the gym or hobbies.
Golin is seeking an Analyst of Insights & Analytics to play a key role in contributing to one of the fast-growing, sought-after teams in the agency. The ideal candidate is as unique as our insights and analytics team. If you are wildly curious, love digging into data to creatively solve problems and have the ability to tell stories with data, we might have a job for you. We love people who balances left-brained analytical fact finding with right-brained intuition and storytelling. This is a role with growth potential, regular client interaction and the freedom to innovate.
What you will do:
- Execute social listening research and measurement assignments with minimal supervision
- Think strategically and be insightful with the ability to tell a story that converts data into actionable insights
- Tabulate and analyze data, pulling out crisp insights and recommendations
- Develop research reports and presentations
- Monitor and evaluate digital and social media results on a daily/monthly/annual basis in coordination with client and account team goals, as well as benchmarks
- Gather data from assigned sources (e.g., Factiva, LexisNexis, TalkWalker, Google Analytics, ComScore, and more) in a methodologically sound manner
- Manage social media coverage coding and analysis
- Communicate to account team and end clients on project developments, timelines, and results
- Demonstrate a strong interest in and understanding of social media metrics and trends
- Be change-agent within our agency, helping to propose new, innovative approaches to analytics and measurement that push our clients to think differently
What you have:
- 1-3 years of experience in digital analytics, market research or related field; agency experience preferred
- Advanced analytical skills with proven understanding of statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations
- Comfort interpreting a variety of different data sources from qualitative research to primary survey data to secondary data sources and creating one cohesive story
- Working with and creating databases and dashboards utilizing all relevant data to inform decisions.
- Experience with tools including TalkWalker, Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch, Sprinklr, SimilarWeb Pro, CreatorIQ, ComScore, MOZ and others
- Time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple deliverables and timelines at once
- Must be able to quickly learn new tools and databases
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.