Golin is seeking a Senior Insights Analyst to play a key role in contributing to one of the fast-growing, sought-after teams in the agency. As part of the Insights & Analytics team within the Explorer community at Golin, the Senior Analyst will work directly with Senior Managers and Directors on the team to flawlessly execute research and analytics reports that go beyond the data dump and derive actionable insights that directly inform client work.
The ideal candidate is as unique as our insights and analytics team. Part digital analyst, part creative problem solver, he or she is a true hybrid with a deep understanding of digital and social analytics as well as the ability to tell stories with data and synthesize findings from a variety of different sources.
What you will do:
- Execute social listening research and measurement assignments with minimal supervision
- Think strategically and be insightful with the ability to tell a story that converts data into actionable insights
- Tabulate and analyze data, pulling out crisp insights and recommendations
- Develop research reports and presentations
- Monitor and evaluate Digital and social media results on a daily/monthly/annual basis in coordination with client and account team goals, as well as benchmarks
- Gather data from assigned sources (e.g., Factiva, Sysomos, Radian6, Twitter Analytics, Hoot Suite, Facebook Insight) in a methodologically sound manner
- Manage social media coverage coding and analysis
- Communicate to account team and end clients on project developments, timelines, and results
- Demonstrate a strong interest in and understanding of social media metrics and trends
- Be change-agent within our agency, helping to propose new, innovative approaches to analytics and measurement that push our clients to think differently
- Proven experience in digital analytics, market research or related field; agency experience preferred
- Advanced analytical skills with proven understanding of statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations
- Comfort interpreting a variety of different data sources from qualitative research to primary survey data to secondary data sources and creating one cohesive story
- Working with and creating databases and dashboards utilizing all relevant data to inform decisions.
- Experience with tools including Radian6, Sysomos, Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch, Traackr, Visible, Spredfast and others
- Time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple deliverables and timelines at once
- Must be able to quickly learn new tools and databases
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Account planning or Spanish language skills a MAJOR PLUS
Golin is a global, integrated marketing communications agency with Digital, PR and Content at our core. We are reinventing our industry Every. Single. Day. Yet we still make time to create award-winning client work and have fun while we’re doing it. Our CEO describes us as, “the nice guys who kick @$$” and we’re happy to have earned that reputation thanks to a dynamic team, a strong roster of clients, including some of the world’s biggest and most-loved brands, along with our obsession for shaking up the status quo. It may be cliché to say, but we actually do live by mantra of ‘work hard, play hard,’ offering unlimited paid time off (yes, you heard that right), enhanced family care, ridiculously good health and wellness benefits and the ability to work from anywhere one day a week.
Note From The Talent Team
We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in Golin. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, down to volume, we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us, unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.