Are you adept at strategizing, executing and optimizing paid media investments for brands to drive business results? Do you nerd out about the connection points between paid social advertising, search and display in a constantly changing paid digital environment? Then keep reading.
Game-changing PR agency Golin, one of the world’s largest strategic communications firms, is looking for a Freelance Digital Paid Media Associate who can join our Dallas-based digital team.
Golin is a progressive public relations agency designed to reach the profoundly diverse market. Inclusion is a core value for Golin, and we are focused on establishing a culture that is intentionally inclusive, potently diverse and uncompromisingly equitable. Our expertise ranges from brand-building and cutting-edge digital content, to corporate reputation, healthcare advocacy and measurement. Golin aligns earned-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey through our collaborative G4 Model to deliver maximum impact for clients. Our roster includes many of the largest CPG, retail, food, healthcare technology and consumer service companies in the world.
We’ve nabbed PRWeek awards for “International Consultancy of the Year,” and “PR Innovation of the Year” for The Bridge - our 13 worldwide real-time marketing centers. Now we want some more award notches in our belt, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
Sound like you want to “Go All In” with us? Here are the details:
What You’ll Do:
Let’s get real – here are the basics:
- 4-year degree in marketing, PR/communications, business, or related field
- 1-3 years digital marketing or influencer strategy experience
- Thorough knowledge of the current and emerging paid social media ad buying platforms, including established and emerging channels (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat)
- Good understanding of the technical aspects of online marketing channels such as website analytics, audience targeting, data feeds, pixel remarketing, platform-specific ad formats, custom audiences, URL tracking codes, etc. is necessary.
- The ability to consistently evaluate campaign performance, spit optimization opportunities and make real-time changes is elemental to this role.
- Presentation and writing skills, leadership and cross-functional skills, financial literacy and business acumen are required
- Experience with paid advertising management and measurement tools, as well as a track record of success across social media, display and search; and the ability to integrate management and measurement across multiple channels and paid strategies
- Understanding of digital and social media buying landscape and trends
- Understanding of brand and corporate communications
- Assist in tracking client spend for paid media work in the Dallas office
- Help champion and share paid media best practices with internal Media Strategy Team
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and problem-solving skills
- A thirst for knowledge and a desire to constantly enhance your skill set
- Excellent at client relations
- Detail-oriented … down to the Tweet
- Comfortable leading multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work independently, asking lots of questions to make the output of every project better
- Always driving for new ideas
Bonus Points For:
- Experience working with global brands
- Passion for B2B technology and Consumer technology
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.