Do you balance multiple clients and campaigns without missing a beat? Do people rely on you to handle all the details—for work or weekend plans? Do you want to take your career to the next level with a leadership role working with global brands at a top 10 global communications firm?
Golin Dallas is hiring an Account Manager (that’s a Manager, Catalyst to us) to lead integrated marketing and public relations programs for a world-class brand in the B2B technology sector. We need a media savvy, client whisperer, who thrives in a fast-paced, real-time marketing environment.
You’ll be a part of big-picture strategies for systems and orchestrate cross-channel, multimedia marketing and communications campaigns that keep our clients relevant and a step ahead of their competitors. You’ll work with a team of specialists to deliver game-changing ideas and programs, while creating and managing day-to-day activities.
We are a progressive public relations agency designed to reach the profoundly diverse market. Our progressive approach aligns earned-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey, to build relevance and deliver maximum impact for our clients. To be successful with our employees and our clients, inclusion is a core value for Golin and we are focused on establishing a culture that is intentionally inclusive, profoundly diverse and uncompromisingly equitable.
Our expertise ranges from brand-building and cutting-edge campaigns, to corporate reputation, advocacy and consumer insights. Golin aligns earned-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey through our collaborative G4 Model to deliver maximum impact for clients. Our roster includes many of the largest CPG, retail, food, healthcare technology and consumer service companies in the world.
Recently named PR Week's Global Agency of the Year – in both 2019 and 2020 – and winner of the industry’s first PR-led 2019 Gold Cannes Lion, we tend to Go All In, in everything we do. We’re especially committed to going all in for our people. We challenge our employees to be courageously happy and have empowered them to do so by offering our LifeTime benefits program. LifeTime offers unlimited time off, enhanced family care, the ability to work from anywhere one day a week and a monthly generous health and wellness benefits including a monthly LifeTime stipend for the gym or hobbies. Our culture is built around happy people who are the best at what we do!
Sound like you want to Go All In with us? Here are the details:
What You’ll Do:
- Work across multiple B2B businesses in the semiconductor sector to create world-class strategies and campaigns for your clients to drive results
- Act as a self-starter, proactively looking for ways to elevate the B2B brand and product story, working virtually across the world with offices in Europe and Asia, as well as your home base in Dallas
- Attend key industry trade shows, telling the brand/product/technology story via traditional trade publications and tech media and building relationships with media and analysts, becoming adept at understanding the overall brand story, products and demos
- Drive flawless implementation of customer communications strategies
- Generate ideas for integrated communications initiatives targeted at online and traditional trade publications and tech media
- Engage with clients to provide updates, gather feedback and execute programs
- Manage a variety of client requests, assume responsibility and understand when to delegate to key team members
- Create and encourage the development of proactive ideas and programs outside “what’s always been done”
- Measure results and impact, calibrating activities and programs based on success and improvement
What We’re Looking For:
- 4-year degree in journalism, PR/communications, business, liberal arts, marketing, English, or related subject area
- 3-5 years of agency or corporate experience, preferably working with global B2B brands in the technology sector (semiconductor experience is a plus)
- Proven experience planning, executing and measuring campaigns, launches and day-to-day communications initiatives
- Experience integrating teams to develop the best content marketing and media strategies to meet client needs
- A strong understanding of traditional media, digital and event marketing strategies, how to integrate campaign strategies and tactics across earned, owned and paid media and apply analytics to measure results and provide insights
- Proven experience building and maintaining strong client relationships based on trust
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and the understanding the imperative to deliver polished work at all times
- A thirst for knowledge and a desire to constantly enhance your skill set
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.