Our role will cover delivering key messages through press activities and relationships with integrated media channels, media pitching and negotiations, executing campaigns, and amplifying the communication efforts through social media.
Best 3 things of this job?
1. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work on high-level international brands that are establishing their position in China. Your award-winning clients want to penetrate the local markets – and you will gain large scale market entry experience.
2. The China market is mission critical for these brands so your team will be the center of attention both from a client and GolinMagic standpoint
3. A strategically important client to GolinMagic, it will provide you immediate exposure to international culture and visibility.
You will support account leader to develop, plan and execute:
• Daily social media content development and community management
• Media events and activities with client's brief and requirements.
• Editorial feature coverage pitching and broadcast partnerships.
• Strong media and influencer relationships in travel, lifestyle, luxury, property, and aviation categories.
• Leverage The Bridge and relevant platforms to get feedback for client intelligence and seek opportunities for media engagement.
• Strong willingness to gain and develop an understanding and network of media and digital influencers
• Travel, hospitality, aviation, luxury, and food & beverage interest is an advantage
• Ability to work in a team environment, strong interpersonal skills.
• Detail oriented, can multi-task and work with minimal supervision.
• Solid and creative copywriting skills.
• Able to contribute in handling media pitching and social media content planning.
• Excellent communication skills (external and internal, native Chinese and fluent English)
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.