Are you energized by working with passionate people in a creative environment to help them produce award winning work for clients? Then read on…
A Golin Client Finance Analyst is a results driven, team player that works in conjunction with the Lead Client Finance Manager, providing the highest level of customer service to internal clients/business leads. You’re the numbers guy/gal, supporting reporting, analysis and initiatives of a book of client business for Golin’s Dallas office.
Golin is a progressive public relations agency designed to reach the profoundly diverse market. Inclusion is a core value for Golin and we are focused on establishing a culture that is intentionally inclusive, potently diverse and uncompromisingly equitable.
Our expertise ranges from brand-building and cutting-edge digital content, to corporate reputation, healthcare advocacy and measurement. Golin aligns earned-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey through our collaborative G4 Model to deliver maximum impact for clients. Our roster includes many of the largest CPG, retail, food, healthcare, technology and consumer service companies in the world.
Recently named PR Week's Global Agency of the Year for 2020 as well as 2019, and winner of a 2019 Gold Cannes Lion, we tend to Go All In, in everything we do. We’re especially committed to going all in for our people. We challenge our employees to be Courageously Happy and have empowered them to do so by offering our LifeTime benefits program. LifeTime offers unlimited time off, enhanced family care, generous health and wellness benefits, the ability to work from anywhere one day a week and a monthly LifeTime stipend for the gym or hobbies. Our culture is built around happy people who are the best at what we do!
What You'll Do:
- Partner with Account / Project Management teams to ensure revenue forecasts, staffing plans, and agency pipeline are up-to-date and accurate
- Interface with the other Golin finance teams in the US to ensure consistency and compliance with company policy and client contractual agreements
- Provide regular reporting & analysis on client programs
- Act as a trusted business partner to account team members
- Provide account teams with budget spend information, partnering with billing team and finance leads to ensure information is timely & accurate
- Review Aged WIP and work with Local Finance teams to ensure that billings are current across client roster
- Assist in resolving client A/R issues as needed
- Support Client Compliance audits
- Special Projects as required
What You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting with 0-2 years of experience
- Experience as a Financial Analyst in a service industry is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of SAP a plus but not required
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail, with the ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, collaborative disposition
Who You Are:
- Intellectually curious
- Problem Solver
- Strong Collaborator and Communicator
- Graceful Under Pressure
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.