Are you a provocateur of amazing results and killer business outcomes? Do you seek to fully understand your clients’ needs? Do you run toward nurturing both client and team relationships? And do you relish meeting deadlines, driving change and championing award-winning campaigns?
If so, then we’re excited about our possibilities together.
Golin Chicago is looking for an experienced Public Relations Supervisor (Senior Manager) to join our world-class team. We call this account-focused position a “Catalyst” – a client relationship leader who is passionate about driving change and delivering results for our world class clients.
We’re looking for a Catalyst who is passionate about earning attention for some of the world’s most beloved and iconic CPG brands. Our Golin Senior Manager-Catalyst will have a meaningful seat at the table, shaping strategy with an integrated team and mentoring the growth of junior team members. You’ll manage earned-first creative campaigns, branded influencer campaigns, as well as traditional media campaigns.
You’ll work with smart, collaborative “Go All In” team members who roll up their sleeves at all levels to produce great work for amazing clients!
What You’ll Do:
- Immerse self in clients’ business and our communications objectives and strategy
- Serve as key day-to-day client contact
- Providing client counsel on executional matters linked to strategic plans, with the support of account leadership and the core team
- Proactive development and implementation of strategic recommendations and plans
- Manage multiple, tier-1 projects at one time
- Plan and implement consumer-facing events and partnerships on behalf of our brand partners
- Proactively generate new ideas and opportunities for the development of strategic client plans and assist with the creation of related budgets
- Quickly assess and come up with solutions to solve problems
- Manage client budgets
- Build and maintain vendor and partner relationships
- Help drive organic and new business growth for clients’ portfolio of consumer brands
- Supervise and develop junior team members
What You Have:
- 6+ years of relevant account management experience required with demonstrated day-to-day examples of client relationships in PR
- Experience managing timelines and client budgets and possess strong organizational skills
- Experience managing day-to-day client service and project management of large, multi-channel CPG brands
- Experience in food/nutrition, as well as culturally rich industries like music, gaming, sports and entertainment
- Ability to develop and provide sound strategic counsel and help sell our ideas, and build integrated media plans
- Ability to remain flexible and problem solve
- Possess strong knowledge of earned, social/digital, and paid media
- Strong understanding of traditional media, digital and content marketing strategies with the ability to integrate campaign strategies and tactics across earned, owned and paid media
- Highly adaptable with the ability to shift priorities in real-time to meet client needs
- Excellent writing, copy-editing and proof-reading skills
- Excel at verbal and written client, interpersonal and intra-team communications
We are a progressive public relations agency designed to reach the profoundly diverse market. Our progressive approach aligns earned-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey, to build relevance and deliver maximum impact for our clients. To be successful with our employees and our clients, inclusion is a core value for Golin and we are focused on establishing a culture that is intentionally inclusive, profoundly diverse and uncompromisingly equitable.
Our expertise ranges from brand-building and cutting-edge campaigns, to corporate reputation, advocacy and consumer insights. Golin aligns earned-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey through our collaborative G4 Model to deliver maximum impact for clients. Our roster includes many of the largest CPG, retail, food, healthcare technology and consumer service companies in the world.
Recently named PR Week's Global Agency of the Year – in both 2019 and 2020 -- and winner of the industry’s first PR-led 2019 Gold Cannes Lion, we tend to Go All In, in everything we do. We’re especially committed to going all in for our people. We challenge our employees to be Courageously Happy and have empowered them to do so by offering our LifeTime benefits program. LifeTime offers unlimited time off, enhanced family care, generous health and wellness benefits, the ability to work from anywhere one day a week and a monthly LifeTime stipend for the gym or hobbies. Our culture is built around happy people who are the best at what we do!
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.