Do you love leading teams and driving clients’ marketing plans? Do you want to work with an agency team and client who are ahead of the curve?
Golin Chicago is hiring an experienced account supervisor…what we call a Senior Manager, Catalyst, to join our largest global account. You’ll serve as a key client contact to help lead, develop and execute communications programs across a variety of platforms, manage various client relationships, work with a talented cross-functional team and help to ensure the success of client programs.
You'll join a progressive team who excel at making brands hyper-relevant to their target audiences through a deep understanding of the always-evolving world of traditional and digital media. You’ll work with a rock star team of creatives, analysts and connectors (media relations specialists) to create and execute marketing campaigns for the world’s largest global retailer, driving innovative approaches to engage with and influence our clients target audiences. You’ll integrate across all platforms, organic and paid channels to drive results.
Sound like you want to “Go All In” with us? Here are the details:
What You’ll Do:
- Hold and set a high bar for smart and sound ideas, flawless execution of client programs and internal project management that span the globe
- Serve as an integral member of the account team addressing the varied and changing needs of clients, proactively providing ideas and solutions
- Collaborate with G4 team members (creative, planning and digital experts) to develop and execute integrated campaigns that can work cross-channel
- Develop strong client relationships based on the ability to think, react and act in a fast-paced environment
- Help manage the budget, manage timely billing and reporting, and work with Agency finance team.
- Stay on top of industry best practices, client and competitor brand activity, and ensure Golin delivers game-changing ideas and solutions
What You Have and Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field with 6-8 years’ experience at a PR, Digital or Integrated Marketing Agency
- A champion of diverse talent who proactively cultivates an inclusive culture and uses cultural competence to drive agency and client’s business forward
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Proven ability to develop work that is client-ready with minimal oversight
- Experience managing budgets and resources
- Have a good understanding of client business to provide agency points of view and identify opportunities
- A collaborative spirit, results driven with the capacity to manage multiple priorities and work against deadlines
- Excellent organizational and planning skills; able to work quickly under pressure, handling and prioritizing multiple assignments
- Experience working on retail accounts a plus
We are a progressive public relations agency designed to reach the profoundly diverse market. Our progressive approach aligns earned-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey, to build relevance and deliver maximum impact for our clients. To be successful with our employees and our clients, inclusion is a core value for Golin and we are focused on establishing a culture that is intentionally inclusive, profoundly diverse and uncompromisingly equitable.
Our expertise ranges from brand-building and cutting-edge campaigns, to corporate reputation, advocacy and consumer insights. Golin aligns earned-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey through our collaborative G4 Model to deliver maximum impact for clients. Our roster includes many of the largest CPG, retail, food, healthcare technology and consumer service companies in the world.
Recently named PR Week's Global Agency of the Year – in both 2019 and 2020 – and winner of the industry’s first PR-led 2019 Gold Cannes Lion, we tend to Go All In, in everything we do. We’re especially committed to going all in for our people. We challenge our employees to be courageously happy and have empowered them to do so by offering our LifeTime benefits program. LifeTime offers unlimited time off, enhanced family care, the ability to work from anywhere one day a week and a monthly generous health and wellness benefits including a monthly LifeTime stipend for the gym or hobbies. Our culture is built around happy people who are the best at what we do!
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Golin recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.