At Goldsky, our vision is simple but powerful: build the data platform for web3.
Blockchains will enable a new era of unique digital experiences and applications. However, today it’s impossible to build high-quality products due to the difficulties of processing on-chain data … and this complexity is only increasing as more chains and smart contracts are deployed. Teams are forced to build data infrastructure in-house in order to build their product, distracting them from their core focus.
Goldsky bridges this gap by automating the creation of end-to-end data pipelines. Our data infrastructure enables hundreds of teams across the industry to build rich, instant, data-driven experiences using on-chain data at blazing fast speeds.
We’ve raised over $20M from Dragonfly Capital, Felicis Ventures, prominent players in the industry such as 0x Labs, Uniswap Labs, and Protocol Labs, and angel investors including Elad Gil, Plaid founders Zach Perret and William Hockey, and Zhuoxun Yin of Magic Eden.
Our team built complex, scalable infrastructure with companies across tech, crypto, FinTech, and data analytics – and we’re excited to bring this expertise to solving new and unique challenges with crypto data.
We hope you’re excited to join us and build the infrastructure that unlocks the rest of web3.
About the Role
We launched our first product – Index – last year and are onboarding hundreds of customers to the platform, including Zora, Polymarket, POAP, Arweave, Hashflow, NounsDAO, and others.
Our pipeline of current and potential customers is full, and we need to build the underlying sales infrastructure to keep up with demand.
We hiring our first Sales Operations professional who is driven, detailed, and organized to help us improve operational excellence with our sales process, tools, and productivity.
You’ll partner with Hemanth (Growth & Partnerships Lead), Kevin (CEO), Andrew (Marketing Lead), and others across the company to build a world-class go-to-market function. Over time, you can grow into a leader in sales, operations, or other domains across the company.
- Build the Machine: You’ll build out the core processes for the sales team, implement them into systems and our daily workflow, and fine-tune them over time. We believe in keeping process light – so we’re thoughtful in how we design processes that can make things hum.
- End-to-end Ownership: You’ll be a master of the sales process, ensuring we nurture leads from start to finish through robust pipeline management. With your vantage point, nothing will fall through the cracks as we scale and add revenue.
- Get Deep in the Data: As we build and run the machine, you’ll proactively use analytics, reports, and dashboarding to measure team performance, pipeline health, revenue projections, and other key areas. You’ll be a co-pilot helping us fly the plane with thoughtful instrumentation.
- Everything in Between: Building a sales function also involves developing playbooks, collateral, training resources, and other materials that enables the sales team to be at their best. You’ll collaborate with the entire team to develop the components that make go-to-market successful.
- Work Across Goldsky: We’re a small team and lean on each other to be successful. In addition to working closely Hemanth, Kevin, and Andrew – you’ll work closely with engineering, technical support, operations, and others to make Goldsky successful.
We’re excited to talk with you if:
- You’re early in your career and have worked in sales operations, business analysis, consulting, or a similar role. You’re optimizing for growth and learning so you’re open to coaching.
- You’re hungry and excited to join a high-growth, fast-paced startup where you’ll get your hands dirty on a range of operational challenges. You’re comfortable in an ambiguous, remote environment without much structure.
- You’re organized, have great attention to detail, and can manage multiple projects at a time – while also keeping multiple stakeholders up-to-date with good written and verbal communication.
- You’re open and curious to learn more about this wacky world of crypto :)
Bonus points for:
- You’re familiar with sales processes and best practices.
- You’ve worked with a CRM system like HubSpot or Salesforce.
- You’ve worked with highly technical products and customers.
- Competitive salary and equity in Goldsky.
- Fully paid health plans - This includes medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family at no cost to you.
- Unlimited vacation - Take time to recharge as you need it. We’re serious.
- Home office setup fund - Expense up to $5,000 for new equipment (e.g. computer, desk, chair) when you first join.
- Wellness stipend - Expense up to $100/mo on whatever helps you stay healthy.
- Connectivity stipend - Expense up to $75/mo on phone or internet.
- Regular self-care days - Every other Friday is a company holiday to decompress. We go hiking, learn to cook, or trade jpegs.
- Paid travel - We’ll cover any costs for work-related conferences and quarterly company offsites all around the globe.
- Nice swag - We have a free internal Shopify store set up!