At Goldsky, our vision is simple: Build the most powerful data platform for Web3. ☀️
Blockchains will enable a new era of unique onchain experiences and applications. However, today it’s impossible to build high-quality products due to the difficulties of processing onchain data effectively. This complexity is only increasing as more chains and smart contracts are deployed across the ecosystem. Teams are forced to build complex data infrastructure in-house, distracting them from focusing on their core product.
Goldsky bridges this gap by making it seamless for developers to power their applications with realtime onchain data. Our infrastructure powers hundreds of projects across the industry building rich, instant, data-driven experiences.
We’ve raised over $20M from Dragonfly Capital, Felicis Ventures, prominent players in the industry such as 0x Labs, Uniswap Labs, and Protocol Labs, and angel investors including Elad Gil, Plaid founders Zach Perret and William Hockey, and Zhuoxun Yin of Magic Eden. Our team members have previously built mission-critical, scalable infrastructure at Meta, Google, Shopify, Activision, and more.
We’d love for you to join us in our mission to unlock the full potential of data in Web3.
About the Role
We launched our first product, Subgraphs, last year and have onboarded hundreds of customers to the platform, including Zora, Polymarket, POAP, Arweave, Hashflow, NounsDAO, and others. Recently, we began rolling out access to Mirror, an end-to-end data pipeline solution for streaming onchain data directly to an existing off-chain database.
Our pipeline of current and potential customers is full and we need an experienced sales professional to help capitalize on this momentum and keep up with demand. We’re looking for a driven, capable, and thoughtful Account Executive to build relationships, close deals, and scale revenue. You’ll be a key steward of Goldsky’s brand and relationship with new customers, and you’ll be ubiquitous amongst the crypto community.
You’ll partner with Hemanth (Growth & Partnerships Lead), Kevin (CEO), and others on the sales team such as Paul (Account Executive) to build a world-class go-to-market function. As we scale your insights and perspectives will drive how our sales team operates. Over time, you can grow into a leader in sales, operations, or other domains across the company.
- End-to-end ownership: You’ll be a master of the sales process, ensuring we nurture leads from start to finish through robust pipeline management. With your oversight, nothing will fall through the cracks as we scale and add revenue.
- Feed the machine: You’ll proactively identify, qualify, and close an inbound sales pipeline, while also strategically prospecting leading teams in the ecosystem. You’ll run sales calls, host demos, and nurture potential customers through a robust and flexible process.
- Go deep on the tech: You’ll become a product expert across our entire platform and understand our competitor landscape. You’ll go deep so that you can guide customers through a journey of understanding their pain points, options, trade-offs, and why Goldsky might — or might not — be the best platform for them.
- Work across Goldsky: We’re a small team and lean on each other to be successful. In addition to working closely Hemanth, Kevin, and Paul – you’ll work closely with engineering, product, marketing, technical support, operations, and others to make Goldsky successful.
We’re excited to talk with you if:
- You have a track record of exceeding sales targets as a quota-carrying account executive at an enterprise B2B SaaS company. You’ve proven you can run the full sales cycle in a larger, more established team from prospecting to closing, and have experience with large-scale, complex enterprise sales cycles.
- You’re adaptable and have closed sales processes of various length and depth. Over time, you build repeatable, methodical processes to ensure success in any scenario. You will start with the playbook we’ve developed and adapt it to fit your style, and contribute back best practices to the starting playbook.
- You’re curious, low-ego, and always looking to improve. You experiment with strategies, tactics, and tools in order to identify what works, and you adjust to find repeatable success. You’re open to feedback and collaboration to get to the best outcomes.
- You’re hungry and excited to join a high-growth, fast-paced startup where you’ll get your hands dirty on a range of challenges. You’re comfortable in an ambiguous, remote environment without much structure.
- You’re organized, have great attention to detail, and can manage multiple projects at a time – while also keeping several stakeholders up-to-date with good written and verbal communication.
Bonus points for:
- You’ve worked with highly technical products and customers at the higher end of enterprise contracts (6+ figures).
- You have strong perspectives on sales tooling and systems configurations to make you productive - and can share those best practices with others.
- You’re crypto native, have existing relationships with web3 teams, and are familiar with the broader ecosystem and understand how Goldsky is an unlock for new web3 applications.
- Competitive salary and equity in Goldsky.
- Fully paid health plans for U.S. based employees — This includes medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family at no cost to you.
- Unlimited vacation - Take time to recharge as you need it. We’re serious.
- Home office setup fund - Expense up to $2,000 for home office equipment (e.g. desk, chair)
- Company provided laptop - we’ll make sure you’ve got the hardware to keep up with you
- Wellness stipend - Expense up to $100/mo on whatever helps you stay healthy.
- Connectivity stipend - Expense up to $75/mo on phone or internet.
- Regular self-care days - Every other Friday is a company holiday to decompress. We go hiking, learn to cook, or trade jpegs.
- Paid travel - We’ll cover any costs for work-related conferences and quarterly company offsites all around the globe.
- Nice swag - We have a free internal Shopify store set up!