Goldin is seeking an Editorial Lead who will build, optimize and maintain a best-in-class editorial process to describe each item in a way that is accurate, informative and approachable. Every day at Goldin is different; we quite literally never know what the next amazing collectible will be that will enter our facility. This individual will be an integral part of Goldin’s operations and will manage a network of freelance writers, full-time writers and full-time editors spanning a wide range of expertise. Editorial is of the utmost importance for buyers and sellers alike and we are looking for a process-driven leader to help us grow and modernize this function.
- Lead team of editors and writers covering a variety of verticals including sports, TCGs (trading card games), video games, comics and more
- Establish, operationalize and maintain a sustainable writing, editing and publishing process
- Establish and maintain an efficient and accurate process that achieves 100% accuracy
- Use data to create quantitative goals and standards and ensure that they are met
- Make staffing decisions and lead hiring efforts to ensure that there is sufficient personnel (both in quantity and expertise). This includes staying abreast of vertical expansion.
- Act as editorial team liaison for company and work cross-functionally with leaders in operations, content and consignment
- Operationally savvy with proven track record of establishing, implementing and maintaining efficient processes
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Goal oriented with a measurement mindset
- Strong people manager across large, diverse team
- Familiarity with the collectibles industry
- 5+ years in editorial or operations management role
- Ability to occasionally work out of the office in Runnemede, NJ
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental vision)
- Unlimited PTO
Goldin Auctions is the leading trading cards, collectibles and memorabilia marketplace, serving millions of customers globally. The company achieved over $100M in sales in 2020 and is on track to 4x growth in 2021. This is a rare opportunity to join the team of a profitable business in an exciting market that is experiencing hyper growth. Goldin is now a part of Collectors Holdings, which includes PSA and PCGS, two of the largest and most respected cards and coin graders in the world. Our company is backed by the best investors in the world across media, technology and sports, includingNew York Mets owner Steve Cohen, D1 and Dan Sundheim, entrepreneur Nat Turner, The Chernin Group and many pro athletes, team owners, technology founders and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Goldin Auctions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Goldin Auctions is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Goldin Auctions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Goldin Auctions will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.