About the Position
The Santa Cruz Warriors are looking to hire part-time Game Operations Representatives for the 2023-24 basketball season. We are looking for hardworking and upbeat individuals to assist with a variety of game night duties. This position reports to the Manager, Game Operations.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a part-time position based in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Assist with pre-game, in-game, and post-game events, including setup and breakdown of arena signage and equipment
- Serve as first point of contact for guests seeking information regarding stadium layout, seating sections, and emergency activity procedures
- Assist with execution of promotional theme nights and other events
- Check in various individuals and groups for game day presentations, promotions, and entertainment
- Assist in the execution of contests and promotions performed during designated time-outs and at halftime
- Assist the department with other projects and daily tasks
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent and engaging interpersonal skills
- High energy, strong detail orientation and superior work ethic
- Ability to multitask and stay organized in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to interact positively with internal and external staff, fans, and clients
- Ability to remain professional around high-profile individuals
- Ability to push/pull/carry and lift up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to climb stairs; ability to sit/turn/bend/stand for long periods of time
- Committed to work the majority of home games – 24 regular season games and play-offs
- 4 hour shifts on game days, typically 5:00pm to 9:00pm
- $15.50 per hour
Santa Cruz Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment