About the Position
The Santa Cruz Warriors are looking for upbeat individuals to provide in-game entertainment and create a positive fan experience at Kaiser Permanente Arena. In this role, you will lead crowd interaction and live promotions while greetings fans and giving out prizes. This position reports to the Director, Operations.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a part-time position based in Santa Cruz, CA.
Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination may be required. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
- Perform at SCW home games and community events
- Hand out premium items, interact with fans and communicate general arena and event information
- Create new forms of on-court entertainment, including skits, dances, stunts, fan interaction and improvisation
- Set up, operate and break down all interactive elements of fan engagement
- Keep all game props organized, in good condition and stored appropriately after each game
- Represent the organization in a professional and appropriate manner at all times
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
- Gymnastics and/or dance experience preferred
- An outstanding level of creativity, energy, and spontaneity
- Ability to excite, motivate, and entertain a crowd; excellent sense of humor
- Excellent and engaging interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- High energy, strong detail orientation and superior work ethic
- Ability to multitask and stay organized in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to perform basic gymnastics techniques (e.g., jumping, running, somersaults, etc.)
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time
- 4 hour shifts on game days, typically 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment