About the Position
The Santa Cruz Warriors are looking for results-oriented and hardworking Box Office Representatives to serve guests with a professional and fun demeanor. In this role, you will provide unforgettable customer service to guests at the Kaiser Permanente Arena Box Office and Ticket Services office. This position reports to the Director, Operations.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a part-time position based in Santa Cruz, CA.
Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination may be required. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
- Assist in box office setup and closure
- Sell and issue tickets at box office and will-call window on game days
- Provide customer service and resolve all ticket related issues in a time efficient manner
- Track all customer service issues using provided software
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
- 6-12 months of public-facing customer service experience
- Basic computer skills
- Superior organizational skills with an eye for detail and prior cash handling experience
- Ability to multitask and stay organized in a fast-paced work environment
- Pushing/pulling/carrying and lifting may include up to 30 lbs. (set-up and break down)
- Stair climbing and the ability to sit/turn/bend/stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work all home preseason, regular season, and playoff games (i.e. nights, weekends, and holidays)
- 5 hour shifts on game days, typically 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment