About the Position
The Santa Cruz Warriors are looking for upbeat individuals to provide an unforgettable experience to our fans, season ticket holders and sponsors at our home games. This position reports to the Director, Operations.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a part-time position based in Santa Cruz, CA.
Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination may be required. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
- Be main point of contact for guests regarding basic game day information and location of box office, lost and found, etc.)
- Greet all guests entering the arena; examine and scan tickets to verify authenticity and provide assistance when needed
- Assist guest with their requests and seating needs
- Share information regarding arena layout, seating sections, and emergency procedures
- Providing exceptional customer service at all games and events
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
- Excellent and engaging interpersonal skills
- Ability to build positive working relationships with clients and peers at all levels within the organization and throughout the community
- High energy, strong detail orientation and superior work ethic
- Ability to remain professional and courteous in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment, including during emergencies
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Ability to work majority of home games and other events including week nights, weekends and holidays
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment