About the Position
The Golden State Warriors are looking for an IT Integration Specialist to help implement custom software integrations to improve and streamline business processes. In this role, you will work closely with internal business partners to gather requirements for designing system integrations and ensure new integrations fit into the existing software architecture.
To be successful, you will need a solid understanding of integrations, system administration, and software design principles to be able to gather requirements, build relationships, and articulate technology capabilities to a variety of partners. This position reports to the IT Integration Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based in San Francisco with occasional visits to Oakland, CA.
Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination will be required. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
- Gather requirements for process improvements through system integration and task automation
- Accept feedback and guidance in developing efficient business processes, and then turn that roadmap into a technical reality using a variety of integration platforms and tools (including but not limited to Informatica, Postman, Microsoft PowerAutomate, etc.)
- Perform a variety of technical tasks, including designing, executing, documenting, testing, deploying, troubleshooting, maintaining, and supporting a wide variety of third-party vendor applications and enterprise systems
- Implement maximally efficient and sustainable integration processes to save users time while also improving data quality
- Collaborate with teams across the organization to gather requirements for system integrations
- Act as a secondary IT administrator for many of our enterprise applications, including Ulti, Coupa, Kronos Workforce Dimensions, Salesforce, etc.
- Update and maintain documentation for all integration process design, iPaaS usage, and discovered business processes
- Serve as an escalation point within our Enterprise Help Desk for integration-based issues
- Support on game days and/or event day setup as needed
- Maintain the integrity, security, and privacy of various systems by following GSW’s policies and procedures
- Assist the IT team with other duties supporting the organization as needed
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years working within an enterprise IT team and with systems integrations
- Web Services experience (REST and/or SOAP)
- Familiarity with XML, JSON, EDI, CSV and other prevalent data exchange formats
- Experience creating basic API calls using either a GUI such as Postman or via the command line required.
- Experience working with an iPaaS such as Informatica or Dell Boomi preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High degree of discretion, integrity, professionalism, and accountability for work and results
- Excellent written and verbal communication; strong service orientation with the ability to build positive relationships with clients and peers at all levels within the organization
- Ability to clearly explain basic technical and logical concepts to a diverse customer base
- Ability to adapt priorities and project timelines based on organizational change and direction; ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, holidays and extended hours as needed.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment