About the Position
The Golden State Warriors' Basketball Operations Analytics group is looking for a Developer to join our growing team. In this role, you will be an individual contributor on a multidisciplinary team responsible for information support to Basketball Operations partners. Additionally, you’ll influence the design and implementation of our internal-facing web applications.
Our team is small and cross-functional, so you will be given autonomy over projects you own. At the same time, you will stay organized and collaborate with teammates with different skills and backgrounds. This position reports to the Director, Basketball Analytics.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is full-time position based in San Francisco, CA (Remote work is also an option).
Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination will be required. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
- Design internal web applications on various devices including mobile devices
- Implement your designs using industry best practices
- Operate and monitor the teams’ web applications
- Build high-quality mockups and design prototypes
- Understand the existing data analytics infrastructure, partners, and use cases
- Set up your development environment
- Collaborate with team members in both technical and non-technical roles
- Maintain knowledge in upcoming trends and web application technologies
- Prototype applications
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years as a web developer, front-engineer or equivalent
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure
- Experience operating production applications
- Opinionated on CI/CD, testing, and development environments
- Up to date with modern front end technology and standard methodologies
- Experience with UI design and APIs on top of application databases
- Experience maintaining application databases
- Experience presenting to technical and non-technical partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication, customer service and resolution skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule as request from team lead may come during irregular hours
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment
#LI-DNP <Delete if this is part-time or non-basketball (i.e. arena) role.>