About the Position
We are looking for IPTV Operators to assist with day-to-day live event and presentation video operations for the Golden State Warriors and Chase Center. In this position, you will help facilitate content programming and the IPTV/digital signage distribution of in-game arena entertainment and live events. This position reports to the Manager, IPTV and LED Systems.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is part-time role based in San Francisco, CA.
Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination may be required. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
- Assist the IPTV and LED System Manager with ensuring video content is properly programmed and distributed to arena systems per scheduled time and location
- Assist in content programming
- Provide quality control for all in-arena television content
- Ensuring all IPTV endpoints are on and functioning properly prior to scheduled events
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
- Basic knowledge of distributed video systems, especially VITEC or Cisco IPTV systems
- Additional consideration for experience in motion graphics, animation, Photoshop, Daktronics, etc.
- Experience in scheduling software and spreadsheets
- Familiarity with the game of basketball, live events and production; knowledge of sports arena control room a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication with superior attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be able to work majority of Warriors home games (preseason, regular season and potential playoff games) and other Chase Center events
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work at Chase Center for rehearsals, office shifts, etc.
- Maintain concentration and focus over long hours
- Ability to sit for extended periods and walk long distances
- Ability to push/pull/carry and lift up to 50 lbs.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment