About the Position
The Golden State Warriors and Chase Center are looking for highly motivated and committed Hardwood Classics to energize Dub Nation at Warriors games and outside events. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic team to perform in front of the NBA’s most dedicated fan base and contribute to a live entertainment experience that continues to break records and amaze crowds.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a part-time position located in San Francisco, CA.
Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination will be required. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Rehearse, memorize, and perform dance choreography to live audiences and television/video productions
- Demonstrate complete mastery of all routines, drills, and technical movements.
- Excite and entertain our fan base at games and events via performances and appearances
- Attend costume fittings, photography sessions, and rehearsals associated with dance performances
- Coordinate and synchronize dancing with teammates
- Train, exercise, and attend dance classes to maintain high levels of technical proficiency, physical ability, and physical fitness
- Maintain health and safety of others, through knowledge and observation of physiology and anatomy, as well as safe use of premises and equipment
- Follow standards at all times as indicated in the Hardwood Classics contract
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 55 years of age or older
- Technical dance training or equivalent experience
- Ability to comfortably work in an environment with large crowds
- High energy, strong detail orientation and superior work ethic
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent and engaging interpersonal skills
- Outstanding customer service and problem-solving skills
- Must have reliable transportation
- Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination may be required. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment