About the Position
Chase Center is looking for an organized and proactive Coordinator to join our Security team. In this role, you will lead all aspects of credential production and disbursement, as well as administrative projects tied to onboarding, training and scheduling of our staff. This position reports to the Vice President, Security.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is full-time role based in San Francisco, CA.
Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination will be required. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
- Provide administrative support to the Security team via reporting, scheduling, payroll, project development, budgeting, and event staffing
- Assist Human Resources with team member onboarding processes and employment separations
- Assist with new hire and contract security training including content development and delivery
- Train security personnel; review and update standard operating procedures and policies
- Schedule and complete payroll for and part-time and full-time Security team members
- Assist in the development of plans for 24/7 building security and event security
- Coordinate activities with other departments and outside agencies
- Produce and track third party vendor credentials, day passes, and visitor badges
- Assist team members, vendors, media, and guests with security related issues
- Oversee Security team inventory
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1-3 years in Security, Operations, Guest Services or Human Resources, preferably within the sports and entertainment industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, as well as Kronos, Envoy, Coupa, Genetec, AwareManager, Ring Central and Wrike
- Excellent written and verbal communication, customer service and resolution skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with clients and peers at all levels within the organization
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work extended hours including nights, weekends, on-call status, and holidays as needed
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment