About the Position
We are looking for hardworking and committed security professionals to protect Chase Center and the surrounding 11-acre complex. In this position, you will collaborate with an extensive group of internal and external partners, including our guests, clients, facility operations, law enforcement agencies, and our retail and office tenants. We are excited about our new arena and need to build out our security team to ensure we are providing an unparalleled experience to our fans and clients. This position reports to the Building Shift Security Supervisor on duty.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based in San Francisco, CA.
Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination will be required. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
- Tour post periodically to ensure safety of patrons, staff, vendors, participants and others on premises
- Operate and monitor all CCTV and access control systems within the command center in an efficient manner ensuring that all work performed within departmental operating practices/procedures
- Assist the human resources department with the review of recorded data
- Handle any disturbances or problems that arise during events at the facility
- Write incident reports and meet with security supervisor to review procedures
- Tour facility examining doors, windows and gates to ensure they are secured
- Assist with crowd control inside and outside of premises, including during evacuations caused by fires, storms, riots and other emergencies
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances
- Assist and work across all lines of business within the organization
- Research and maintain expertise in the latest security technologies
- Run access control reports when necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of hands-on security experience
- Possess all appropriate security licenses required by state
- Ability to read and comprehend documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to complete written reports and correspondence
- Ability to work extended hours including nights, weekends, on-call status, and holidays as necessary
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment