About the Position
The Golden State Warriors are looking for an Account Manager to support our Season Ticket members as part of our Membership Services team. To be successful in this role, you will need to be flexible and proactive in order to provide exceptional service to our clients in a fast paced and high pressure environment. This position reports to the Sr. Manager, Membership Services.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based in San Francisco, CA.
Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination will be required. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
- Expand, enhance, and sustain relationships with an assigned book of season ticket member accounts
- Lead department projects and/or game night responsibilities
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve a wide variety of issues related to season tickets and memberships
- Maintain frequent communication with clients, providing detailed knowledge of all products and services offered by GSW
- Answer routine phone calls related to game night logistics, customer profile changes, and account transactions
- Participate in annual projects related to seat relocation, renewals, and playoffs
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with clients and peers at all levels within the organization
- Ability to efficiently lead and prioritize multiple projects at once
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule – evenings and weekends may be required
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment