About the Position
The Golden State Warriors are looking for an organized and meticulous Administrator to lead all non-CRM administration and assist with sales administration for our Tickets and Premium Sales & Service teams. In this role, you will be directly responsible for managing our non-CRM sales and service systems, while helping us continue building upon the foundation of our Salesforce roadmap and managing our membership agreements. This position reports to the Director, Sales Enablement.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based in San Francisco, CA.
- Serve as administrator backup for day-to-day CRM systems technical support, training and administration for all departments (Ticket Sales & Services, Group Sales, Suite Sales & Services, Corporate Partnerships, Community Relations, Foundation, Special Events, Guest Experience and Finance)
- Lead day-to-day management of all non-CRM application workflow systems environment including administration and interface management needed for maintaining stable and reliable systems
- Constantly identify, troubleshoot and facilitate maintenance on all non-CRM systems (Saleswhale, Webchat, Chatbots, SMS, Social Media messenger, etc.)
- Serve as liaison between Golden State Warriors and non-CRM systems vendors for system maintenance and regulation
- Helps build and maintain all custom content within non-CRM systems
- Assist with the organization and auditing of Chase Center Membership agreements
- Lead management of non-CRM reports and dashboards to assist with data analysis and efficient business processes
- Monitor non-CRM data quality, data migration and data integrations
- Work with Sales Enablement team to plan, deploy and support new CRM functions and related tools, systems and applications
- Assist in creation of strategic goals to ensure effective utilization of Sales Enablement data
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 years as a Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Minimum 1 in digital marketing or sales role
- Experience managing system and software changes
- Excellent written and verbal communication, service and resolution skills
- Curiosity, tenacity and attention to detail and process
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment