About the Position
The Account Executive, Premium Sales will sell sideline, courtside, and VIP floor memberships and game night suites at Chase Center. In this role, you will generate revenue through cold calls, prospecting and cultivating relationships with VIP clients and C-level executives. This position reports directly to the Director, Ticket Sales.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position and is located in San Francisco, CA.
- Actively sell and service club memberships, game night suites and other premium seating options
- Strategically prospect C-level executives and business owners in the San Francisco Bay Area via networking, internet research and relationship building
- Achieve monthly and yearly sales goals including revenue objectives and productivity metrics (e.g. call volume and face-to-face meeting targets)
- Follow all sales processes and standards outlined by Director, Ticket Sales
- Develop an individual business plan focused around face-to-face appointments and selling memberships year round
- Schedule, coordinate and perform offsite client meetings to sell suites, club seats and other premium seating
- Maintain computerized records of all premium accounts through Archtics ticketing system and Salesforce CRM
- Use all Warriors home games to build rapport with existing clients and generate new leads
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years in sales or telemarketing, preferably within sports and entertainment, focusing on high-end and corporate clients
- Experience selling and negotiating with large corporate accounts
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) as well as the ability to learn and master new software programs including Salesforce and TicketReturn
- Excellent written and verbal communication, customer service and resolution skills
- Ability to build positive working relationships with clients and peers at all levels within an organization and throughout the community
- Flexibility with changing priorities; ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Available to work nights, weekends and holidays
Register for our webinar on April 1, 2021, 4:00 - 5:00pm PST to learn more about this position and other revenue-generating roles: Behind the Scenes: Revenue Roles at GSW
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment
#LI-DNP <Delete if this is part-time or non-basketball (i.e. arena) role.>