The Golden State Warriors are looking for a highly motivated and dedicated Technical Support Analyst to join our IT team. In this role, you will serve as the front line of our IT team, fielding all incoming requests, handling initial communication with our customers, and providing tier 1 technical support. Additionally, this role will work with other members of our IT team to develop and implement partner concern procedures. To be successful, you will need an extraordinary service orientation as well as the ability to explain technical concepts and procedures in a clear and easy-to-understand manner for our large and diverse user base.
Do you strive to build something new? If so, This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise and improve your craft, while learning more about a growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization which values your initiative, creativity and commitment
This is a full-time position based in San Francisco, CA.
- Answer and respond to all Helpdesk calls, emails and walk-in requests for technical support
- Experience developing and implementing helpdesk processes and procedures
- Diagnose and resolve hardware, software, application, network, and telecommunication issues
- Build, configure, and deploy workstations to end users per departmental process
- Install computer hardware components, operating system software and end-user applications
- Effectively diagnose and repair computer hardware and software problems on site and remotely
- Produce documentation including, but not limited to, project plans, procedures, how-to guides, and policies
- Track and monitor problems to ensure timely resolution
- Provide support on game days and/or event day setup as needed
- Other duties/projects as assigned by manager
Required Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an enterprise helpdesk environment supporting a Microsoft domain
- Experience working as tier 1 support within an enterprise helpdesk
- Experience deploying workstations (PC and Apple) using automation
- Superb communication and customer service orientation; able to handle conflicting priorities and escalate when appropriate
- High degree of discretion, integrity, partnership, and accountability
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work a dynamic, schedule (overnights, evenings, weekends and holidays) with extended hours as needed
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods
- Ability to lift heavy items (up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to carry equipment of various sizes (computer monitors, laptops, boxes, etc.) for long distances and up/down stairs
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Do you want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment